How’s your weekend starting? I started mine by a Friday night filled with work but it was accompanied by pasta, wine & some Gilmore Girls binging in preparation for next Friday’s binge session in which I plan to partake. Who is with me!?
This past week was strange. It was so incredibly busy (like the type of busy where you’re waking up at 3AM and 6AM with to-dos flashing across your mind) but it quite literally crawled by. I feel like I was in Arizona weeks ago and yet it was seven days ago. A lot of you guys can relate I’m sure?
Anyhow, the roundup is here and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I accomplished a lot in terms of my other business. I finalized two new client contracts (#celebrate) and wrapped a 4 month contract on two other clients. It was insanity in terms of what I had to do but all exciting and all good!
- I checked out a little by taking a one night stay at The Roger again. A good meal and a King size bed were just what I needed mid-week!
- I shot two upcoming collaborations that I’m excited to share with you guys soon!
- Rebranded my consulting company and truly feel like things are really on their way now. I’ve been self-employed for nearly six months – I still pinch myself wondering if this life is real. (I pray at night laying awake in bed that it lasts for as long as I want it to.)
- Launched a Holiday Shop on the site! It’s almost entirely gift ideas that will not be featured in my gift guides AND it has holiday outfit ideas, too. Hope you enjoy and find some good inspiration!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Jess & Kelly put together such a thoughtful “Winter Guide” and I can only imagine how much work went into! Such fun to peruse.
- Grace designed a beautiful collection of jewelry with Ben Amun.
- Uhhh Haley Dunphy can sing!? I LOVED this cover.
- I cannot WAIT to make this.
- I really enjoyed this read on personal branding (it’s something I’ve spending a lot of time thinking about the past six months!)
- I’m excited for my friend Hallie’s next chapter.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This bag looks like Alexander Wang but is actually only $65.
- Buying this sweater – under $40 and looks so cozy!
- This clutch is under $100 and perfect for the holidays!
- I love this dress! The lace, the length – it’s so chic!
- How cute is this striped tee with built in cuffs? Would look so chic with boyfriend jeans + pumps.
- These flats are reminiscent of Chanel but 1/6 of the price.
- This top is perfect for the holidays when paired with a festive skirt.
- As you’ve seen here and here, I’m very into cable knit sweaters. Here’s an affordable option.
- This slinky velvet dress is perfect for the holidays and such a steal.
- I’m all about sleeve details these days & this top is a great price and comes in so many good color options.
- I love this pretty top! It would look great with work pants or under a super chic velvet blazer for holiday parties.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Cute pieces to wear for Thanksgiving day – all under $150!
- A new favorite jacket.
- My November beauty edit.
- The best gifts for guys.
- Hats galore to top off your winter outfits.
- An Ireland road trip.
[Bekka Palmer Photography from this post. Similar coat here.]
Meghan! Thank you so much for linking to my jewelry collection! It truly means the world. 🙂 Hope you have a wonderful weekend, friend! Xoxoxox
Of course!! It’s worthy of attention!! 😉 xo