This week was a wild one! In addition to being extremely busy at work, I had loads of meetings for my blog which had me racing around the city. A highlight was seeing An American in Paris with Maison Jules on Thursday night – it was such a darling show!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Can my office please look like this?
- This is frightening. Not that I eat at many fast food places or chain restaurants but it is still scary nevertheless.
- I’m back up and running on Pinterest after a bit of a hiatus. Come join the fun!
- I just discovered this blog thanks to Tibi and I am in love. Take me to Paris, stat!
- Talk about wanderlust.
- I loved this look of Kendi’s.
- Anne’s before + after kitchen photos are awesome.
- Nobody does button downs + jeans better than Krystal.
- Check me out on PopSugar!
SHOP + LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of my favorite brands, Everlane, introduced silk dresses. Easy, breezy and perfect for the girl on the go. (I bought the sleeveless version in burgundy.)
- The new arrivals at & Other Stories are great. If you’re unfamiliar, this store is a sister to H&M and COS and has lovely, affordable pieces. These pink espadrilles are darling and only $50, this top would be great with white jeans and this maxi looks oh so comfortable.
- I had some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, so I just bought this dress and this top. I cannot WAIT to style the post with distressed denim and these favorite heels.
- Want a great little white dress? This one is just $68 and I love the lace + off the shoulder detail!
- This is quite possibly the prettiest serving tray.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Pink sneakers make the perfect pop of color for your more casual looks this season.
- A wish list full of pretty pastel pieces.
- Waxing on about my love of rompers.
- Some summer entertaining tips + a look inspired by vacation.
- Some of my recent favorite beauty products (and my new key to covering up dark circles – huzzah!)