Happy holidays you guys! Hope you enjoy a restful, special weekend with loved ones and have time to revel in your blessings as I plan to do. I feel so lucky to be reunited with my family in a place that means so much to all of us and look forward to celebrating together.
Keeping this week’s roundup short + sweet as I plan to power down for the remainder of the weekend. xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Worked with a new view, baked a lot & hit the slopes!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- These are the best beauty products of 2016 according to Into the Gloss and I have to agree with several!
- Loved this casual winter look of Kat’s.
- Such a heartwarming moment!
- How gorgeous is Jules’ office? #goals
- These photos will make you want to book a trip to Amsterdam pronto!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This Free People sweater is what cozy weekends were made to be lived in.
- Your 2017 party heels are right this way. #obsessed.
- You guys know I love an oversized cardigan and the colors of this one makes it right up my alley.
- Love this feathered top!
- Anyone else thinking of new years workouts already also? I have my eye on these leggings to get me in the mode. These also look great for outdoor workouts.
- Also obsessed with these leggings! How cool are they!?
- This cozy cable knit sweater is a wardrobe staple you’ll wear all the time.
- Speaking of sweaters, this preppy one is too cute.
- These booties you could wear all year long.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- These were the bestsellers on wit & whimsy this year (includes so many of my favs!)
- This faux fur jacket is under $100 and a cozy addition to any winter wardrobe.
- My last installment of Witty Conversation With for the year!
- Talking bucket lists while bundled in Brooklyn.
- The December Beauty Edit.
- My favorite little luxuries.