I first wanted to say thank you to everyone who reached out for wit & whimsy’s 10 year anniversary! It made my heart so full and I’m so grateful for all of you!! (Did you enter the giveaway yet?!)
This is my last post of 2016 (!) and I’m closing out the year feeling so happy, blessed and fulfilled. I have a lot of hope for what the new year will bring and I hope you all have a wonderful evening tonight ringing in 2017 with those you love.
Quick PSA that I updated the Under $100 category in the Shop last night and found SO many cute items! New Year, new wardrobe, anyone!?
Lots of love and Happy New Year to you all! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got in two more ski days in Vail.
- Had a delicious and memorable meal at a favorite restaurant with my entire family and my brothers’ girlfriends.
- Flew back to New York where I began unpacking, organizing and generally getting life in order for the new year!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I had told my mom about my first experience meditating the other week so she sent me this article. A great little how-to!
- This is one of my favorite French brands (dying for these sneakers) so I loved seeing the owner’s dreamy Parisian apartment!
- As a huge fan of solo travel, this list gave me instant wanderlust!
- Jess has some of the best style so I loved seeing her top Instagrams of the year.
- I LOVED this list of Geri’s about how she simplified her life in 2016. I’m definitely going to take a few of these with me in the New Year.
- More inspo for 2017 from Meg that I loved.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This Banana Republic coat is so darling (and very reminiscent of this coat of mine!)
- Speaking of BR, these black booties are so versatile and would be the perfect final touch on any dress or skirt look this winter.
- Kate Spade just released my favorite heels in the most gorgeous burgundy color – run don’t walk!
- This hat is the perfect topper for every fall & winter ensemble. (That brand makes my favorite hats of all time! Mostly because you can choose a size and this girl’s got a size Large noggin – oy! HA!)
- Adore this pretty PJ set.
- I need another scarf like I need a hole in my head but this one is so cute and also 40% off!
- Love the neutral color of this bag you can wear year round.
- I bought this sweater with a gift card before Christmas and ended up wearing it nearly every day I was in Colorado. I love how soft and cozy it is and also its more modern fit.
- Club Monaco is doing an extra 40% off their massive sale section. I have my eye on this dress, this romper that could easily be dressed up or dressed down and this top (and p.s this top from this post is also now on sale!)
- Bandier has a HUGE sale going on with so many cute workout pieces to get you motivated for 2017 workouts.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 lessons learned in 10 years of blogging.
- My picks from the Nordstrom sale.
- My 2016 highlights (no doubt, one of my favorite years!)
- My favorite people to follow on Snapchat.
- 2016 Bestsellers (aka a few of my favorite things!)