Now that it is 2017, we’re back to regularly scheduled programming with the weekly roundups! In November and December I had so much content that I had to push them to Saturdays but rest assured you can now begin looking for them again every Friday morning. These are some of my favorite posts to put together so I always love hearing that you guys love them, too!
This week flew by even though I didn’t really treat it as a “short week.” I was such a bum last Sunday that by Monday morning I was ready to wake up and hit the ground running! It felt good to be seated back at my little desk and beginning to work on my goals and various to-dos for the month.
What are you guys doing this weekend? I am excited to try a new restaurant,
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got back into my routine! This week I was waking up, getting dressed, making coffee and then sitting down at my desk to G-S-D – it actually felt really nice after being off a schedule for many weeks.
- Hit the gym. I fit in multiple spin + barre classes and keep an eye out on Monday as I’ll be sharing my goals for this year which obviously involve some #fitness.
- Saw La La Land and oh la la! Have you guys seen it? It is so delightful and quirky and I’m pretty sure I had a smile on my face the whole time!
- Went to another meditation class at Inscape. Really loving this experience so far and feeling like it’s a nice new way to tune out the stressors in life for a bit.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The beauty regimen of one of Soulcycle’s top instructors.
- 52 places to visit in 2017. (I always love this annual list!)
- I made these meatballs this week and loved them! Mine were a little too soft/moist but I’ll definitely be making them again. (Side note: Why did I always fine meatballs so intimidating before?!)
- I loved Grace’s tips for being healthier. Going to adopt a few of them myself!
- Dreamy photos to imagine living in France decades ago…le sigh.
- I mentioned in this post how much I’m loving the young founder of Outdoor Voices so it was great to see her profiled on one of my favorite sites.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- M.Gemi is having a sale! They make some of my favorite shoes and the sale prices are pretty great! I’ve worn these (in black leather) so much I’ve had them re-soled twice!
- Speaking of shoes, these cute bow pumps are now 50% off!
- These pink sunnies will be perfect come spring!
- This Club Monaco top is a stunner.
- Need this for summer getaways.
- Desk need an upgrade for the new year? Buy this chic set.
- How pretty is this new Kate Spade bag? The color! The scallops! <3
- Love the exaggerated cuffs on this sweater.
- Hello, chicest wireless speaker ever.
- Reminder that I updated the shop with loads of cute picks under $100!
- Ok I never thought that I would say a pair of socks was amazing but these ARE! They have this little rubberized edge that ensures they don’t fall down and give you that dreaded sock-stuck-under-your-arch uncomfy sitch. Pure sock brilliance.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My best beauty discoveries of 2016.
- My favorite workout gear.
- What I learned from my first half marathon.
- My winter bucket list.
- Lessons learned in a decade of blogging.
- How I’m resetting this month.