Maybe its the frenzied weather we’ve had – warm one day, storming the next, gusting winds the next…but I am having a major case of wanderlust! I’m glad that I have a trip to California on the horizon and would actually love if you guys have any recommendations of new spots I have to try in San Francisco or LA! Spill, you guys, spill ;).
There is LOTS in today’s roundup so hope you guys enjoy. I always love putting together these posts!
Hope you all had a wonderful week and have fun plans for the weekend. I’m staying put in New York and looking forward to some down time after a bit of a crazed few days.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Saw Book of Mormon! I always marvel at all the amazing entertainment I have access to living in this city and seeing a show is one of my favorite treats.
- Got to catch up with Kiley and Taylor over dinner with By Chloe.
- Had brunch with WhoWhatWear to celebrate the launch of their latest collection at Target which will be online and in-stores Sunday and I was so impressed with so many of the pieces.
- Fit in workouts at Flybarre, Flywheel & Soulcycle!
- Got my nails done and found the BEST neutral gel EVER. Amusing Bouche by Essie…trust.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’m looking forward to trying out this new app when I next visit Paris!
- Great tips for growing your small business.
- Speaking of business, I listened to this awesome podcast about business negotiating tips from a former FBI negotiator and it was so interesting! I learned quite a bit.
- 5 easy outfit ideas for winter (including one from yours truly!)
- Grace wrote an amazing post all about blogging tips for all you other bloggers out there. (Carly also has a great one.)
- I was so grateful to be featured on PR Couture about my career in public relations.
- Is this not the cutest video!? Warmed my heart!
- Jess did a great loose waves tutorial. It’s pretty much a step by step of how I do my own (give or take a few different products!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This jacket reminds me of one I have – seen here! So cozy and a great price.
- I’m so proud of my friend Hitha for her upcoming book How to Pack: Travel Smart for Any Trip! She gave me a sneak peek the other day and it is beautiful and so helpful! Definitely recommend you pre-order it! (Would also make a great gift for a frequent traveler in your life!)
- How cute are these floral workout leggings? I love them! (And the fact that they are only $52.)
- This sweater has the cutest sleeve detail!
- Speaking of sleeve detail, I just bought this top!
- This may be as chic as sports bras get.
- My favorite PJs in so many cute colors!
- This is a brilliant storage solution for lipsticks and glosses!
- Gigi New York launches their sale next week but you can shop it early HERE!
- How cute is this top for Spring!? Would look so darling with white denim or cut off shorts!
- A dusty pink sweater with a scalloped hem? All of the yes.
- Found: two perfectly adorable dresses for Spring that I love. This one & this one!
- One of my favorite pair of loafers just came out in the most beautiful colors of suede!
- These jeans look designer but are only $75! (I have a pair of Paige jeans that look identical!)
- This sweater looks so cozy.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Your guide to the coziest winter ever.
- A look at a typical workday for yours truly.
- Good winter buys under $150.
- The sweater I can’t stop wearing.
- My recent favorite beauty products.
SF recommendation–I had one of the best meals of my life at “the house” in North Beach! Asian fusion restaurant, get the cod! (I’m still thinking about it months later)
That sounds amazing! Thank you so much for the reco!
Thanks so much for including my hair tutorial! Misssss you!
Miss you! Get back to NYC already!