Maybe its the frenzied weather we’ve had – warm one day, storming the next, gusting winds the next…but I am having a major case of wanderlust! I’m glad that I have a trip to California on the horizon and would actually love if you guys have any recommendations of new spots I have to try in San Francisco or LA! Spill, you guys, spill ;).
There is LOTS in today’s roundup so hope you guys enjoy. I always love putting together these posts!
Hope you all had a wonderful week and have fun plans for the weekend. I’m staying put in New York and looking forward to some down time after a bit of a crazed few days.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Saw Book of Mormon! I always marvel at all the amazing entertainment I have access to living in this city and seeing a show is one of my favorite treats.
- Got to catch up with Kiley and Taylor over dinner with By Chloe.
- Had brunch with WhoWhatWear to celebrate the launch of their latest collection at Target which will be online and in-stores Sunday and I was so impressed with so many of the pieces.
- Fit in workouts at Flybarre, Flywheel & Soulcycle!
- Got my nails done and found the BEST neutral gel EVER. Amusing Bouche by Essie…trust.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’m looking forward to trying out this new app when I next visit Paris!
- Great tips for growing your small business.
- Speaking of business, I listened to this awesome podcast about business negotiating tips from a former FBI negotiator and it was so interesting! I learned quite a bit.
- 5 easy outfit ideas for winter (including one from yours truly!)
- Grace wrote an amazing post all about blogging tips for all you other bloggers out there. (Carly also has a great one.)
- I was so grateful to be featured on PR Couture about my career in public relations.
- Is this not the cutest video!? Warmed my heart!
- Jess did a great loose waves tutorial. It’s pretty much a step by step of how I do my own (give or take a few different products!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This jacket reminds me of one I have – seen here! So cozy and a great price.
- I’m so proud of my friend Hitha for her upcoming book How to Pack: Travel Smart for Any Trip! She gave me a sneak peek the other day and it is beautiful and so helpful! Definitely recommend you pre-order it! (Would also make a great gift for a frequent traveler in your life!)
- How cute are these floral workout leggings? I love them! (And the fact that they are only $52.)
- This sweater has the cutest sleeve detail!
- Speaking of sleeve detail, I just bought this top!
- This may be as chic as sports bras get.
- My favorite PJs in so many cute colors!
- This is a brilliant storage solution for lipsticks and glosses!
- Gigi New York launches their sale next week but you can shop it early HERE!
- How cute is this top for Spring!? Would look so darling with white denim or cut off shorts!
- A dusty pink sweater with a scalloped hem? All of the yes.
- Found: two perfectly adorable dresses for Spring that I love. This one & this one!
- One of my favorite pair of loafers just came out in the most beautiful colors of suede!
- These jeans look designer but are only $75! (I have a pair of Paige jeans that look identical!)
- This sweater looks so cozy.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Your guide to the coziest winter ever.
- A look at a typical workday for yours truly.
- Good winter buys under $150.
- The sweater I can’t stop wearing.
- My recent favorite beauty products.