This week was such a good one! I felt busy and productive and the sun finally started to show up which had me so happy to be bopping around the city. I literally did feel like I had a spring in my step. I’m excited to welcome April tomorrow as I have a feeling a lot of good is in store. I’ll be sharing my Spring Bucket List soon, doing some spring cleaning this weekend and am actually counting down to Sunday’s Big Little Lies finale. Anyone else been into that show!?
ALSO: I’ve been getting a lot of questions recently via email about careers in PR! (I love them, btw.) So I think I’m going to do a Q&A (similar to this one) that is all career focused – would you guys be into that? If so, leave a comment/email me and let me know what questions you have and I’ll get to drafting a post answering all of them! (And they don’t have to be PR-related either – feel free to ask me any career related questions!)
Lots of links in this week’s roundup – hope you enjoy & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Binge watched Grace & Frankie. I love how kooky that show is!!
- Went to press events for St. Tropez, Perricone MD and Sephora.
- Feasted on pizza with Bekka (who started making the cutest totes btw!) at one of my favorite joints in Brooklyn: Emmy Squared! I dream about that pizza.
- Shot a bunch of looks for upcoming posts. Stay tuned!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Ways to boost your morning routine.
- Hallie always leaves me feeling inspired and empowered with posts like this.
- You guys know I am obsessed with highlighters and illuminators (favorites here) so this was a great read. (So many good tips such as “The right shade of blush matches the color of your cheeks after you’ve had a good workout” and “With the index finger, tap cream or liquid highlighter along the bridge of the nose, on top of cheekbones, in the middle of the eyelid, at the inner corners of the eye and the cupid’s bow. Buff the highlighter with a small fluffy brush.”)
- I always love Ann’s photos of Paris. Cannot wait to be back there in a few short weeks!
- I always appreciate Victoria’s honest and thoughtful posts. She is such a beautiful writer and often what she opens up and shares resonates with me. I loved her post this week.
- This was such a clever theme on The Strategist this week!
- I really related to a lot of these tips.
- These sound delicious.
- Speaking of delicious, I’ve never met an enchilada I didn’t like and these sound great.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How darling is this gingham one-shoulder dress?
- Yes to these scalloped blush flats.
- Speaking of cute flats, these!
- These PJs are too cute.
- This easy, breezy top is perfect for casual summer outfits and the scalloped detailing is darling.
- This top looks great paired with white denim.
- Eyelet lace up espadrilles? Yes, please.
- I adore these Kate Spade slip ons!
- A $44 straw hat that’ll be perfect for any warm weather trips you have planned.
- A too-cute striped clutch.
- Just bought this top. The price was too good to pass up!
- Slides are going to be everywhere this summer and these are just $35 but look way more designer than their price.
- I was shocked when I saw where this dress was from! It also looks way more expensive than just $88! (I’d wear it sans belt however).
- I haven’t met a bell sleeve top I didn’t like and this one also comes in Petite!
- I’m having a real sneaker moment and am buying these for my trip to France. The color will go perfectly with so much of what I am planning on packing!
- This dress reminds me of one I got last year from Zara and ended up wearing all the time because it was so easy to throw on and be out the door!
- These d’orsay flats are really cute.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Cute trench coats.
- Have you taken my reader survey yet?
- NYC’s best coffee shops.
- A perfect day in New York.
- Battling self-consciousness.
- My March favorites.