Hope you guys have had a great week and have been following along on my French adventure! This morning I am off to Paris for a week of meetings and several rendez-vous with friends! I cannot wait to be back in my favorite city.
Hope you enjoy the roundup and all have a great weekend!!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in France’s Languedoc region tasting wines, meeting winemakers and eating my weight in baguette.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- You may have seen on Twitter but I had zero interest in attending Coachella. I do however have a strong interest in visiting this resort in Palm Springs after seeing this pictures from Samantha. And how cute is her daughter?!
- Bookmarking this post for when I’m back from vacation and need a little pick-me-up.
- I had two friends, Carly & Liz, visit the 86 Cannon Hotel in Charleston recently and their pictures have me sold on a trip ASAP!
- Loved this look on Caroline.
- I’ve loved Tata Harper products for a while now and it was very cool to read all about what inspired to start her company, how she grew her brand and kept everything sustainable along the way.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This gingham suit is so cute that I want to plan a beach vacation just to wear it!
- I love these drop earrings from Etsy.
- This top isn’t the right shape for me but it hasn’t stopped me from lusting over the idea of it.
- A pretty pink bell sleeve top.
- God knows I don’t need another white dress but this one is too cute (similar style for under $70!).
- The ribbon ties on the this top are adorable.
- This floral romper is perfect for summer brunches and picnics in the park.
- Super cute tassel earrings for under $10.
- Loving this darling top.
- Old Navy has been so good lately, this jumpsuit is calling my name.
- The details on this top are perfect.
- A stylish pair of espadrilles to add to your summer wardrobe.
- A darling scalloped tank at such a good price point.
- The perfect summer sweater.
- How fun is this colorful, striped dress?!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A career Q&A.
- My France packing list.
- My full guide to Paris: what to do, what to eat, where to stay.
- The most Instagrammable spots in Paris & New York.
[Image via this post]