We’ve arrived at the final weekly roundup of 2018! Monday will be my final post of the year which is a big roundup of all that happened to me this year and I had such a good time putting it together. Also wit & whimsy turns 12 tomorrow! I can’t believe I’ve been publishing content on this corner of the web for so very long but want to thank you each for following along – however long you’ve been visiting wit & whimsy – from the bottom of my heart. Your readership and this community means more to me than I’ll ever be able to articulate.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Sending love to you and yours as we close out the year and look towards 2019.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated Christmas at home in Colorado and hit the slopes. It was so nice to ski, read a lot, eat delicious food, take naps and spend time with family.
- Updated the Shop’s Fall & Winter Favorites category with great finds as well as the Under $100 category and the Cozy & Casual category.
- Got a real kick out of my Most Played Songs of 2018 on Spotify. (A lot are a result of my BBG playlist I used for 18 weeks this year!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 5 of the best new Trader Joe’s products in 2018.
- These hair accessories are so pretty.
- Loved Kat’s post on what she learned by age 30. (And here is my own.)
- How cool is this apartment renovation?
- How good do these tacos sound?
- 7 ways to simplify your life.
- What to do in Paris when it rains.
- I want to try this in the new year.
- My friend Bekka is doing a fun no-Instagram experiment – check it out here!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A bunch of items in this post are on sale again!
- This $98 faux fur jacket looks so much more luxe.
- Love how cozy this sweater looks.
- How cute is this skirt for work?
- This swimsuit is so darling.
- Love the style of these black jeans.
- Love this longer teddy coat.
- I can’t get enough of berets right now.
- Absolutely love this blazer.
- I am so glad Shopbop brought back their Bop Basics line!
- This velvet dress is a stunner.
- And this sequin number is also a showstopper.
- My family is totally obsessed with this board game. It is such fun! We’ve had it since the original in the 90s but recently found it has been remade so bought the new version with additional cases.
- Such a classic bootie (and with great reviews!)
- This is a great striped tee. (Recommend sizing up in this brand.)
- If you’re really into hair accessories like me right now, Ann Taylor has SO many cute ones (most on sale!)
- Love how chic this Madewell puffer jacket is.
- How pretty is this top that’s now on sale?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gifts to get yourself + sales to shop now.
- 2018’s most popular posts.
- 2018’s most popular items you guys loved.
- All my favorite bath products.
- A cozy jacket I can’t stop wearing.
- Books I read and enjoyed this year.
- Leather leggings styled 4 ways.
[Image via this post]
Happy Anniversary!! 12 years is quite an accomplishment. I look forward to reading everyday!
Thank you so much, C! Means a lot!