We’ve made it to Friday and this week was a doozy. It was not great at all, really. So I am very ready to hit reset this weekend. Taylor and I are headed up to Boston with Westin for 36 hours of R&R. Seriously I cannot wait to sleep in one of those Heavenly beds and snooze away this past week’s vibes.
This week’s roundup is a hefty one! Lots of good stuff happening on the web.
I’m also hoping you guys could do me a favor by taking a very quick survey I put together in the hopes of getting your feedback + making wit & whimsy better! When I re-designed my site last year, I did a survey to help improve it before re-launching. It was so worthwhile to do so because I LOVED hearing what you guys had to say. Your thoughts & opinions are so valuable to me and I really want to know what you’d like more of, what you don’t like and overall any tips or thoughts you have as it relates to this site. It’s anonymous and should only take a few minutes and my goal is to make it an annual affair. MANY thanks in advance!
Without further ado, this week’s links:
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved reading the story behind my favorite travel cases (that can be monogrammed!)
- I loved Alicia’s feature on Camille Styles. The photos are beautiful!
- Here’s what can happen when you cut out alcohol and caffeine.
- Julia launched a newsletter! Go sign up!
- I recently discovered this site. Such great posts and resources aplenty!
- Anyone else feel this way in a big way?
- Major home envy here.
- These photos of Meg’s are too cute.
- Great tips to be productive.
- How chic does Grace look in her navy trench?
- A cool read on the founder of BITE whose lip crayons I am obsessed with. (“Brandy” is my favorite) and I can’t wait to try their newest product.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A great neutral heel to pair with all your dresses this summer.
- I love this top (not the price tag so much but had to share).
- Cute fringe sandals!
- The most perfect classic poplin shirt.
- These lace up espadrilles are so cute and under $60!
- And this top!! So, so pretty.
- A striped dress perfect for weekend errands (wear it with a denim jacket + Converse Sneakers).
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Woah: Overalls.
- Pretty blush + white pieces to build your spring wardrobe.
- How to style a spring sweater.
- A guide to a long weekend in Palm Springs.
thanks for linking to my post, friend! xo