- Anthropologie Teak Treasure Cuff, $298
- Madison Marcus Lace & Silk Tube top, $285
- Madewell Chiffon Cascade dress, $148
- Elizabeth + James “Charlotte” Belted Trench, $575
- Lanvin Ballet Flats in pink, $485
- Barney’s Polka Dot Umbrella, $140
I know we’re only just getting into the thick of Winter, but I can’t help but already be getting excited for Spring given the recent release of various designer look books (Topshop’s is trippy beautiful), the early availability of certain Spring trends (here’s a sneak peek at what to expect) and my eagerness to pull out certain pieces of my wardrobe that have been in hibernation.
Who’s with me? What can’t you wait to wear this Spring?
I am also in love with that Madewell dress!
I’m loving the rose colored hues that you picked. I hope saturated colors will make it big this Spring. I love a good punch of color.
i think we all need this madewell dress, no?! i love it!