One of Shopbop’s best sales kicked off this morning meaning that for the next 3 days you can score big on some great pieces to bolster your fall + winter wardrobe. I culled through the site’s offerings and pulled together some recommendations on what to buy & have everything rounded up below! I’m also sharing what I plan to purchase.
Here’s some thought starters on what to buy during this great sale:
- This sale is a great excuse to treat yourself to a new bag for the new season. I am digging this compact one, this one, this one, this one and this one.
- Chunky knits on repeat from here till March, right!? I love this affordable one, this one, this one and this one.
- This tank is one of my favorite pieces to layer under blazers, v-neck sweaters and other lightweight jackets.
- My lowland boots are pretty much my favorite pair of fall/winter shoes I own (I have two colors!) They are collapsable meaning they are great to travel with, instantly slim your legs and are so comfortable. I know they are an investment but I can’t recommend them enough. Here is also a similar pair that are less expensive.
- Another investment piece I can’t recommend enough is this sweater. You’ll be amazed how much you wear it. It’s so soft, the fit is great and it can also be worn tucked into skirts.
- My favorite weekend kicks. (I absolutely love Vince shoes. So comfortable and they always seem to be able to effortlessly elevate an outfit.)
- This is my all-time favorite striped tee.
- These flats would instantly make a sweater/jeans or tee/jeans look.
- Don’t have a pair of pjs you love putting on at the end of a long day? Buy these and never look back!
- Get yourself a pair of cool jeans you’ll love wearing time and time again. A few I spotted and love are these, these, these and these.
- Coat season is around the corner so best to have one you won’t tire of. I really like this one and this one. (And kind of love the idea of a pink one?!)
And in case you’re interested in what I’m buying:
- I’m deciding between these booties and these booties. (Thinking the former as they will be easier to put mileage on in.)
- This suede skirt that will look great with or without tights.
- I actually just bought this sweater the other week & I love it.
- This silk skirt. I bought a similar one a few weeks back and didn’t love it so hopefully this one will be perfect for pairing with chunky knits + boots.
- Considering these jeans since they don’t have any distressing (like most I own) and because I’m all about high rise jeans these days.
As with all Shopbop sales, some exclusions do apply. You can find sale details here.