I am so pumped that Shopbop has brought back their Buy More, Save More sale this week! It offers up to 25% off your entire purchase. You’ll get 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders over $500. As I always do, I’ve rounded up the best picks from their site to shop and the best part? Most of the best things I’ve found are under $200!
What to Buy from the Shopbop Sale
Best Under $200:
Spring & Summer Favorites:
In My Cart:
Things I Own & Love:
A few highlights:
- I truly can’t say enough good things about these jeans. They probably are the ones that make me feel best when I put them on. The high waist is so flattering and the tapered ankle length makes them easy to style with lots. (It’s the perfect middle ground between skinny and straight leg jeans!) I’m wearing them in these photos and I wore them here, here and here. I bought them a size down in a size 27 but think they are generally TTS. (They’re currently one of Shopbop’s bestsellers – for good reason!)
- My favorite mom jeans are also included! Seen here, here.
- These sandals look chic yet oh so comfortable.
- I wore these booties all Fall and Winter. They’re already marked down and now on extra sale. Seen here (the $69 sweater from that post is back in stock, too. I’m wearing a Large in it), here.
- Like Gucci, but a way better price. And like Chanel, but a way better price.
- Several of you have told me how happy you are you invested in these boots I’ve talked about at length and worn loads of times on the blog. They are so well worth the price. SO comfortable and so chic. In fact, I get compliments on them every time I wear them. (See them styled here, here, here for example.)
- I love this summery dress so much and wore it recently in Palm Springs to many compliments. While this brand tends to run small I took my usual Medium.
- The tee many of you and I love is also fully restocked.
- I love this oversized denim jacket.
- My favorite summer slides that I’ve worn countless times on the blog. I also lived in these last summer. In fact, I trotted in them all over Portugal.
- I don’t own a lot of jewelry but two of my favorite pairs of earrings are from Shopbop. These and also these.
- A favorite summer bag that was one of my favorite things I bought in 2018. I love it so much I’m getting the white during the sale.
- My favorite layering /going out cami that I also own in two colors.
- The perfect chambray shirt. (My favorite chambray shirt is also Madewell.) Perfect for pairing with white jeans or front-tying and pairing with shorts or a skirt.
- My all time favorite striped tee is FINALLY back in stock. They haven’t had it the last few years. I love this one for layering because it is a thicker knit. And I wear it in a Medium.
- I have this jumpsuit in black and have gotten so much wear out of it. I layered it here and wore it in Portugal sleeveless. Thinking the white will be perfect for Provence this summer. I have it in a size 6.
- I absolutely love the wash on these jeans and the style is perfect for all my kitten heels and slides. Buying ’em!
- Can’t beat a cute striped dress to pair with sneakers for summer weekends.
- I’ve heard the best things about this bodysuit from blogger friends. Buy it now on sale and wear it all of Fall & Winter.
To access the sale, use code EVENT19 at checkout. As with all Shopbop sales, some exclusions do apply. This sale is a short one and only on through end of Friday the 12th – let me know if you get anything!
p.s. things I’ve bought and loved recently and some of my Spring/Summer favorites (lots of which are part of the Shopbop sale!)
Identical Blazer (part of the Shopbop sale!) // Jeans (part of the Shopbop sale!) // Striped Tee (wearing a Large) // Inez Heels // Saint Laurent Bag
Yay! Just bought the Levi’s and the high rise AGOLDE ones!
YAY! Hope you love both!!