I loved how publishing my Fall Bucket List kept me accountable and had me making plans that let me tick something off of my list so today I thought I’d share my Winter Bucket List! Despite weeks of cold weather, since winter only officially began on the 21st of last month, I figure I have a good amount of time to get to work on the below!
For Fall I accomplished all but four so I did carry over one or two ;). And also since I am attempting a dry January it is all the more reason to get to some of these items!
- Make homemade hot chocolate and host a movie night.
- Attempt to meditate at home.
- Visit Central Park after it snows.
- Have friends over for a homemade brunch.
- Go to Laduree for hot chocolate and pretend to be in Paris (if only for the briefest of moments!)
- Try a boxing class.
- Visit Emily’s Pizza in Brooklyn.
- Make my sister’s tortilla soup recipe.
- Print new photos to frame.
- Buy a pair of slippers to wear while working from home. (I don’t own any if you can believe it!)
- Go to Ivan Ramen.
- Visit the Morgan Library.
- Have brunch at Bar Tabac.
What is on your guys’ bucket list for this winter!?