- Audrey Style book, $27
- Tinley Road Three Layer necklace, $48
- ModCloth Truffle Cake gloves, $64.99
- Anthropologie Provence Society Perfume bottle, $38
- Smythson ‘Wish List’ Panama notebook, $69
- House of Harlow 1960 Leather & Crystal Bangles, $100
- Hobo International Iris Patent Leather wallet, $48
- Kate Spade ‘Pave the Way’ Cocktail Ring, $54 (sale)
It can be overwhelming to try and buy gifts for those fashion-forward friends of yours. Every year I have my family members wondering what on earth to get me this time around and while I absolutely make a wish list of items that are a bit more lofty gift ideas, for this installment of the w&w 2010 gift guide, I wanted to provide affordable options that would have any fashion-loving gal ooo-ing and aah-ing at the time of receipt while also being something that’s 100% useful and functional for many years to come.
The Audrey Style book is a personal favorite of mine that I’ve owned for years now (duh), I’m legitimately in love with these House of Harlow bangles (Santa, do you hear me?), and don’t think any girl can turn down a stylish wallet (I have this one in orange, in fact), perfect cocktail ring or classic, decorative perfume bottle. And yep, these are all under $100.
Subscribe to our RSS feed at its new link