I am so glad it is Friday! This week was a doozy and this weekend will be a fun one. Dinner tonight with the girls, headed to the Hamptons tomorrow for a fun little soiree and sunning at the pool on Sunday. Not.too.shabby. I hope you have a wonderful one!
- H&M finally launched e-commerce, hooray! Check it out now and also the cute looks some of my favorite bloggers like Anna and Molly & Sally styled to accompany the celebration.
- I signed up for a 10K – I can hardly believe it myself as I’ve never run over 3.5 miles in my life but here we are with an ultimate goal for myself. I’m so excited to have something to work towards both physically and mentally and do it for a good cause.
- I am uber obsessed with this song right now. It’s also inspiring on my runs!
- My friend Grace launched a shop with Birchbox and she and I share the same beauty product favorites so naturally, you have to check it out.
- I’ve decided this will be my first purchase for Fall.
- Balenciga’s first collection of bags under Alexander Wang dropped this week– beautyyyyyyyiful. That green? Swoon.