I have a marathon of a weekend ahead of me with engagement parties, concerts, friends in town, bridesmaid dress shopping, brunching…the list goes on! Praying there’s a bit of time to just lay down and take a nap! Have a great one and hope you enjoy this week’s roundup!
- I had the pleasure of being invited to dine at Ken & Cook last week to try out their new menu and had such a fun evening! If you’re in NYC or visiting soon, be sure to add it to your list- just the playlist of 80s and 90s music alone is enough to have you dancing in your seat. Not to mention delicious courses like octopus salad and linguine with shrimp.
- I cannot WAIT to go here. Right down the street from my office – so dangerous!
- Speaking of yummy things, how delicious do these look?
- THIS IS HAPPENING SO SOON. Yeeeehaw.
- I loved seeing one of my favorite girlies, Alicia, interviewed on Mary’s blog M.A.S Fashion.
- I loved Mary’s look here. Sam’s look here. And Courtney’s look here.
- I’m a big fan of Nanette Lepore’s designs and her love of color so I loved reading about her beauty routine here.