Happy Friday, all! I’ve got a busy weekend ahead of blogging, a bachelorette party and getting in some much needed R&R including a massage and haircut and some SoulCycle – I need some normalcy in my life these days! Hope you have a great weekend!
- I’m so glad to be getting back in the rhythm with this (accompanied by this jam – can’t get enough).
- This is an older post but I just loved Taylor’s words. She’s such an incredible writer and she really nails it. When I first read it I was still “homeless” and feeling bitter about NYC as a whole but I’m so glad I went back and read it a second time.
- I love this post on A Piece of Toast about The Coordinates Collection – such beautiful pieces.
- Madewell is offering 20% off shoes and bags, Rebecca Taylor is offering 25% off everything for their Friends & Family sale (I’m obsessed with this jacket),
- Love this post on transitional dressing.
- I adored Julia’s look here, Kat’s post here, Anh’s look here and Mary’s look here.
- In case you missed it, Shopbop has tons of new sale items plenty of which are perfect for Spring meaning you can get pieces for the new season at discounted prices. File under things I love!