I hope you’ve had a good week! I am heading into this weekend le tired after an intense week but am looking forward to toasting my new home with a housewarming party tomorrow night and hopefully some much needed R&R in between. Have a great one yourself and I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup below. XO
- God I just love Kevin Spacey (and Jimmy Fallon).
- I die over this little girl Mayhem and just love her creations from Met Galas past as seen on Vogue.com.
- This is hilarious. (Also, more importantly, how do I get my hair to look like Julia’s? So.Good.)
- My brother sent me this article and I love how it transported me away to Paris. It reminded me of an important lesson I learned while studying abroad there: embrace the time you have with yourself and with your own thoughts. (I personally don’t do it enough).
- Loving Helena’s roundup of best pizza in New York City. I’d add Franny’s to the list and Motorino personally!
- J.Crew is offering 25% off swimwear – time to get to planning those summer weekends!
- All I could say was “wow” when I saw Giambattista Valli’s Parisian home.
- I cannot wait to visit this place. Who is coming with me?
- I love Erin Gates’ bag she designed with Gigi New York. So chic! Buy one here.
- I’ve been pining for a pair of lace up sandals and these from Sam Edelman may just be the ticket. The price and color selections are just right.
- In case you missed them…this week’s outfit posts can be seen here and here.