What a week this was. It’s always a blessing and a curse to have a three day weekend in my opinion because you get to play one extra day but then you have to fit 5 business days into 4- and I had 22 meetings this week over 4 days-phew! I’m looking forward to celebrating two friends’ birthdays tonight and then having a day at the pool on Saturday. Sunday I’ll catch up with girlfriends during a power walk on the Westside Highway and get to welcome one of my closest friends from San Francisco to her new home of Manhattan! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- One of my favorite girls in New York City, Caroline, is sharing some BIG and super exciting news on her blog today.
- I loved Julia’s daytime sparkle in this post.
- I will be listening to this album on repeat yet again this weekend.
- I’ll maybe be picking up a few summer pieces such as this dress, this beautiful and colorful clutch, or this crisp white blazer.
- Psst…Club Monaco has loads on sale.