TGIF! This week flew by. I have been trying to get geared up for my trip to LA (leaving Sunday!) and then my hop across the pond and my list of errands and “to-dos” seems endless but I know all the craziness will be worth it when I arrive in Paris. I saw Of Mice and Men on Broadway last night and highly recommend it if you’re visiting NYC or live here and can catch a show. Tomorrow I’ll be celebrating my birthday in Brooklyn with a bunch of friends and can’t wait to continue the birthday fun. I’ve got plenty to share in this week’s roundup so I hope you’ll enjoy the links and I’ll see you back here on Monday for a new outfit and weekend updates!
- I loved J.Crew’s piece on Cynthia Rowley (she’s one of my favorite designers)
- I’m in love with this check dress from ASOS – how perfect is it for summer picnics?
- I’m intrigued by this lingerie line I read about on Cool Hunting
- I loved Julia’s guide to San Francisco – miss that city!
- Anthropologie’s tag sale is on – get after it!
- How adorable is Liz in this striped dress?
- PSA: The Theory summer sale started today! I have my eye on this blazer (such a good neutral staple), this dress and this sleek top.
- If you’ve been lusting after Tibi’s summer collection like me, now’s the time to shop it – more markdowns are on their site today!
- Love Merrit’s laid back look here and Caroline looks effortlessly cool here.
- In case you missed it, I’m BaubleBar’s guest pinner for the month of June! Follow along here.
- This week’s outfit posts can be seen here and here.