TGIF! I have a busy weekend ahead of dinners and brunches, baby showers and hair coloring and hopefully one.big.nap! I hope you have a wonderful one and enjoy this week’s round up- based on the below it was a great week on the ol’ internet 🙂
- The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is now underway – hooray! It includes my absolute favorite leggings now just $34! I have my eye on this bag, these classic pumps, this classic timepiece and this easy, breezy dress. And if you love Hanky Panky underwear, even those are on sale!
- I can’t wait to try this new West Village spot at Amy’s recommendation.
- Everlane launched their first collaboration – and it’s a beauty!
- Hallie’s guide to New York City in the summer is absolute perfection (and might I say many of her picks are right in my ‘hood? So naturally I’m biased…:))
- This Heirloom Summer Herb Frittata on Camille Styles looks amazing and perfect for a lazy Sunday morning at home.
- Meg’s tips for long flights has some great suggestions.
- H&M has launched a home collection – dreams!
- This shoot of Blake Lively on Vogue.com is utterly stunning.
- Club Monaco is offering an extra 40% off sale items– it’s my favorite time to shop there!
- The new collection Emily and Meritt did for Pottery Barn Teen is actually so cute and has many pieces I’d like in my own apartment! I particularly love these.
- This look on Helena is how I wish I could dress every day.