Thank goodness for Friday! I have a busy day ahead of me but by nighttime I’ll be here which makes me so happy. This week was a crazy one for me bopping all around the city with social plans and other items. I am still battling a trapped nerve in my left arm so my “social” calendar has also included seeing a chiropractor and physical therapist 3x a week! Hoping to have the problem solved sooner rather than later as it has already been a month and I’m ready to get back to running, spinning and not accessorizing with a wrist brace!
Hope you enjoy the last weekend in July and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
- A Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen designed wedding dress? Yes, please.
- 10 of the best Instagram accounts to follow if you love travel.
- I loved this sneak peek of Marissa Webb’s vision for Banana Republic.
- I wore these shoes 4 times in the past 7 days- I am in love and they are so comfortable. (Also of note they are 40% off alongside all of Madewell’s other sale items!)
- 73 questions with Blake Lively. Gosh I love her.
- Rebecca Taylor is offering an extra 40% off sale items. I have my eyes on this jacket and this silk embellished tank.
- This sounds purely delicious.
- In case you missed them…outfit posts here and here.
- What and where to eat in Paris!
- I loved this look on Merritt. And Grace’s darling dress gif here.
- Loads of Stuart Weitzmans on sale– don’t miss out!
- Sweet and savory DIY popcorn by Mackenzie was just too cute.