There’s lots to cheers to today. 1. It’s Friday. 2. I’ve got the day off and am spending it poolside in California. 3. I’m reunited with my favorite college pals today! Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy this week’s round up (there’s lot of goodies this week!)
- I just loved this article that Taylor shared with me. Sometimes we need to be reminded everyone feels like we’re in an abyss of indecisiveness and “what’s next?” (More on that to come later…I’ve been penning a post about all this in my head for quite some time).
- If you’ve ever wanted a Rebecca Minkoff bag now is your chance. The brand is having a huge sale– just plug in your email address & zip code and you can get access!
- Stuart Weitzman is now offering the opportunity to customize your very own pumps. If that isn’t just one of the most genius shoe ideas ever…
- I’m excited to have been featured on Vince Camuto’s blog The Crest this week! You can check out the post here.
- SCOOP is offering an extra 40% off sale…get it while it’s hot!
- Well if this isn’t every girl’s dream…
- Etsy’s offices are too fun!
- Can you say yum?
- Absolutely adore this summer look.
And in case you missed it: