Happy Labor Day Weekend! I’m staying in the city this weekend but have plenty of programming with my friends including taking a boat around the island, brunching, taking some SoulCycle classes and then I’m spending Saturday with a lot of self-TLC – facial, massage and a hair cut/color appointment. And there will, of course, be a lot of rose involved. How are you spending the holiday weekend? I hope you have a great one and enjoy this week’s short & sweet roundup!
- I loved the dress Wendy wore here.
- My friend Laney is one of the best people I’ve met during my time in New York so I loved seeing her on The Business of Fashion and hearing her smart words and advice.
- LOFT has 50% off new fall styles, the perfect time to shop for the new season.
- The real costs behind New York Fashion Week– a great read.
- I loved looks from Mary, Helena, Stephanie & Erin this week.
- Now that these are on sale I’m considering biting the bullet.
- Club Monaco has 40% off their sale items!
- Grace introduced me to this line which is awesome.
And in case you missed it…
- A midi skirt and eyelet top
- A pair of fancy pants
- A wish list with a pair of denim I need in my life
- My skin care essentials