This was a long week. Despite spending most nights at the gym or getting cozy on my couch working on the ol’ blog, I felt drained. I’ve also been battling a severe case of wanderlust feeling like my vacation in December is just so.far.away. The good news? This month my two best friends are visiting and later my parents will be as well so there is lots to look forward to. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday when I’ll be sharing a fun styling collaboration!
- I absolutely loved everything featured in the October online catalog for Anthropologie – definitely worth a look.
- God, I love Brian Williams.
- Two of my favorite brands – Equipment and Joie – have their Friends & Family sales going on right now offering 25% off!
- How chic are all these new agate coasters from Lulu & Georgia?
- J.Crew is offering 25% off select coat styles right now. This is always the sale I wish I’d taken advantage of as soon as the temperatures drop so don’t make the same mistake as me! THIS is the one I have my eye on.
- Bloomingdale’s also has their Friends & Family sale going on! I recommend these boots, this tote, these jeans (by my favorite denim brand no less) and this cozy sweater dress.
- I loved this look from Caitlin.
- Ever wanted a pair of Hunter Boots? My favorite High Gloss pair are currently 20% off. They are such a closet staple and perfect for rainy days.
- Speaking of boots, Loeffler Randall is offering 25% off their classic Matilde boots for 72 hours only. Their shoes are great investment pieces in my opinion. Use code 72HOURS.
- This outfit from Mackenzie is so classic.
- Shopbop has added a ton more sale items. I may pickup this dress for holiday soirees and this wear-it-with-everything over-sized cardigan.
In case you missed it…
- Ways to get a flawless face
- Easy travel style
- A wish list with the cutest (and most affordable) little peplum jacket
- Tips for achieving sleek & straight hair
- A business casual look