Hope you’ve had a great week! I’ve fought face planting into my keyboard nearly every day from sheer exhaustion and over packed schedule so a low-key weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I’ll be enjoying brunch and hopefully the last weekend of the Met rooftop being open as well in addition to household items like laundry and cleaning after my houseguests this past weekend. Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy this week’s (hefty) roundup!
- I loved this compilation of recommended books. Several I have already read but plenty of other new ones to keep me turning pages!
- This was a hilarious read on The Cut about the new insult of being “basic.”
- This warmed my heart. Take me back!
- One of my favorite brands Everlane has just introduced Home Try On. You can try on pieces from their collection before you buy straight from your home! (Their silk blouses are my favorite).
- I adored these photos of one of my favorite places – the colors!!
- Kate Spade’s Friends & Family sale is now on – woot!
- A great read on Stuart Weitzman is right this way.
- J.Crew has 30% off sweaters and outerwear right now so it’s the perfect time to pepper your wardrobe with winter essentials. I like this colorblocked style, the zipper detail on this sweater & this coat that’s perfect over every Fall outfit.
- I loved Grace’s interview with Tata Harper (her products are some of my favorites)
- Tibi has their Friends & Family sale going on right now. I am obsessed with this top and this dress.
- This week I came across my favorite boots on sale in a beautiful camel color so I had to bite the bullet and nab them!
- I loved this look from Mara this week.
- And one last Friends & Family sale worth not missing: Saks Fifth Avenue! I am eyeing these and this.
And in case you missed it…