Thank god it is freaking Friday. I don’t know the last time I counted down to the end of a Friday so much. I’m getting my (horrible) roots touched up, getting my fitness on and heading up to Central Park to get a look at the Fall colors before they disappear! Hope you have a great one and enjoy this week’s roundup.
- Look like a J.Crew model with this lipstick (supposedly).
- A good way to avoid hat hair.
- Taylor sent me this and it is such a great read. “I was much more focused on figuring it all out quickly, signing on the dotted line, making it official, shaking on it, clinking glasses, saying YOU ARE IT, FOREVER, so that I’d never have to be single or go through the taxing and soul-sucking process of finding love again. I wanted security and companionship forever and ever, amen.”
- I loved this look.
- 4 ways to tie a scarf (video).
- Shopbop added loads of sale items – I have my eye on this cozy sweater, this studded wrap watch and this gorgeous midi skirt by Tibi.
- I have a bit of an obsession with having fresh flowers around as much as possible and was so thrilled to be introduced to The Bouqs, an e-commerce company to deliver beautiful blooms straight from eco-friendly & sustainable farms. They are gorgeous, TRUST.
- Boden recently launched activewear and I’ve been loving my Run Faster Leggings for weekend workouts and SoulCycle. See the whole collection here and use code YOGA through tomorrow to get 20% off!
- Naya Rivera’s home is GORGEOUS.
- You guys, my addiction to this is real.
- Nine West is offering a Buy One Pair, Get 50% off your next pair! These riding boots jumped out at me.
And in case you missed it…
- How to get a flawless 7 minute face
- A blazer with (faux) leather sleeves for under $100
- A wish list for the fall season
- An outfit with double denim + plaid + leather – oh my!
- My first gift guide of the season!