It’s the weekend! I head back to New York this afternoon and tomorrow one of my best friends arrives in town and we plan to do all the Christmas things around town – I can’t wait and hope it properly gets me in the holiday spirit. ENjoy this week’s round up which has loads of finds worth perusing and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
- My friend Kat released the most darling travel collection. Perfect for gift-giving!
- This is a great roundup of beauty gifts.
- One of my favorite brands, Everlane, just released 9 new tees and tops and they are so.so.so.good.
- I adore Hallie’s roundup of things to do in NYC this time of year.
- I just discovered UGG has a home collection and oh my god is everything the definition of cozy.
- All of the Christmas cookies!
- I just discovered this site and they have so many affordable, on trend pieces. I want this top to style with a blazer, distressed denim + colored pumps.
- I loved this look from Merritt, this one from Julia and this one from Grace.
- Caitlin’s guides for ebay are spot on (psst..she’s one of my favorite pinners!)
- Cute gift wrapping 3 ways.
- Polaroid announced an Instagram camera. File under: NEED.
- A recipe for one of my favorite drinks, The Moscow Mule. These are on my Christmas list accordingly.
- In need of stocking stuffers? Here are loads of good ideas.
- While pinning this week I discovered these and I am obsessed. How cute would they be to put your initials in?
- Need a new iPhone case? My friend Grace designed the most amazing ones with Minnie and Emma. Shop them here! See mine here.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus is offering an extra 30% off EVERYTHING.
In case you missed it…
- Styling a jacquard skirt
- Gift ideas for the person who has everything
- Snaps from a recent blogger brunch
- Debuting my new winter coat