The weekend is here and it’s going to be a busy one! I’ve been super dedicated to working out this week so I’m kicking the weekend off with a yoga class followed by a movie. Saturday Jess and I are tackling an SLT class together and I’m heading to a new restaurant I’ve been wanting to try in my neighborhood. And on Sunday Victoria and I planned a tea for a bunch of fellow bloggers prior to the Super Bowl.
This week’s roundup is chock full with lots of good things so I hope you will enjoy!
- This woman is fascinating.
- 6 ways to style a scarf.
- These are such a fun pair of heels.
- A cool time lapse video of this week’s blizzard in New York City.
- Topshop for Nordstrom is one of my go-tos for affordable, on trend pieces and I just love this duster.
- I am obsessed with avocado toast (I ate so much while holed up in my apartment on Tuesday during the snow storm) and loved Julia’s new take on it.
- How fun is this top?
- This song was played in my favorite SoulCycle class this week & I am newly obsessed. (Alongside this that’s been on repeat).
- And interesting read on the demise of C. Wonder.
- I’ve been loving this online store recently and their new arrivals are wonderful. I want this coat and omg…this dress!
- This video really stirred something in me. This bus runs through the community in which I went to college and having attended a Jesuit University I did service work with the city’s homeless population. It was an important reminder about those who so easily can be overlooked and now has me eager to get another volunteer project with New York Cares back on my calendar.
- Not that I need another bag but I have my eye on this…
- A perfectly chic braided bun.
- I just bought this – can’t wait to use it for my next attempt at hostessing.
And in case you missed it…
- My snow day outfit
- Talking about my fitness journey and road to wellness
- My favorite neutrals for now and for Spring
- My new favorite boots