We’ve made it to the weekend! My sister is flying in this morning to visit for the weekend (she was supposed to arrive last night and the snow storm got in the way – IS IT SPRING YET?!) We are seeing the new play The Audience starring Helen Mirren, going to eat at some of my favorite places and hit up a few museums.
I hope you have a great one & enjoy this week’s links! Be sure to check back on Monday for a new outfit and an awesome GIVEAWAY!
- I loved this about how to spend the first 10 minutes of your day.
- Madewell’s sale is now an extra 30% off! (and some 50% off!) It includes my favorite heels.
- Who else is going to train like Beyonce after seeing this? (*raises hand*)
- I loved seeing my friend Amy’s apartment on Domino this week!
- I think I found the perfect Summer sunnies!
- This piece on dating written by Taylor was so good.
- This is a perfect weekend recipe.
- If you’re in the market for a perfect black bag, this one looks like Saint Laurent but is a fraction of the cost and still such great quality!
- Such a pretty look from Liz. And I loved this one from Mary.
- If you haven’t checked them out already, the new arrivals at LOFT are killer.
- This kid is SPOT ON. When will it end!?
- My favorite Spanx faux leather leggings have been restocked!
And in case you missed it…
- My picks from the Shopbop sale! It ends tomorrow. (I ended up buying these and this and also love these, this and these.)
- Wearing an updated pencil skirt (and rounding up the best ones currently for sale)
- I wrote about the 6 denim styles every girl should have.
- Talking about signature scents.
- In a new dress and discussing the importance of tailoring here.
[Image via Pinterest]