Happy Friday, all! I personally feel like I could spend the next three days catching up on sleep but it’s a busy weekend ahead – I hope you have a great one and enjoy this week’s roundup. As always, thank you so much for stopping by!
- I loved this feature on Sarah Lucero of Stila. I had the pleasure to meet her at an event last year and she’s lovely. Speaking of Stila – this is my all time favorite eye shadow (and I learned the favorite of the Vogue Beauty Director, too!)
- My friend Victoria wrote a lovely post on her move back to San Francisco.
- J.Crew is offering an extra 30% off final sale items!
- The favorite photo apps from one of my most favorite bloggers.
- This tweed jacket from Anthropologie is so cute.
- I love how Jess styled this look. And this dress on Amy is so darling.
- It’s Gap’s Friends & Family sale! Get 40% off! I love this dress and this dress is the perfect LWD. And this tote at 40% off is a great deal.
- “Le sigh…” is how I feel when I look at these photos.
- I think Emerson Fry’s styling is how I would love to dress in a perfect life. This outfit is everything.
- I took one of Hallie’s first Soulcycle classes that she taught this week and she did awesome! If you live in NYC or coming to visit, definitely look for one of her classes to try out.
- Piperlime has brand new markdowns!
And in case you missed it…
- Win a pair of DL1961 jeans from their new collection!
- The most beautiful neutral pieces for spring.
- Wearing stripes + an oversized cardigan.
- The drugstore beauty buys you shouldn’t miss.
[Image via Pinterest]