How is it already Mid-July? I feel like summer is speeding by and I want to hit the pause button in many ways. I am off to the Hamptons today for a friend’s bachelorette and will return to the city just in time to start my new gig on Monday. So much going on!
- I loved looks from Rachel, Jacey, and Anna this week.
- I’m excited to try out new products from Klorane and Josie Maran.
- New Tibi is now available and I am in love! Particularly this graphic skirt.
- Did you catch my most recent outfit posts here and here?
- These sisters really have got the most style genes around.
- I’m obsessed with this braided crown updo tutorial – if only I hadn’t just gotten my hair cut shorter!
ooh! i want to see your new shorter ‘do! bet it’s darling!
LOVE everything Tibi, all the time. Their fall collection is so fun – a great mix of colorful pieces and simple staples.
The Style Scribe