TGIF, all! I am so exhausted from this week. Nothing major happened but I’ve been feeling out of sorts recently (like some sort of post traumatic stress or something from all of this) so I’m trying to get back into my routines – particularly working out given I’m pretty sure all the recent stressors in my life had me packing on one too many lbs. That being said I’m hoping to squeeze in a SoulCycle class in between celebrating two dear friends’ birthdays as well as enjoying Easter mass & brunch with a group of girlfriends here in the city.
Have a wonderful weekend, all! Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup…
- Pretty excited about this coming out from Diptyque. I love this little set in particular.
- This week I loved this look from Sam, these looks on Sally + Molly and this look on Courtney.
- The Loeffler Randall Friends & Family sale is on! They make some of my favorite shoes and I’ve got my eye on these, these and these. Use code FRIENDLY.
- How lovely would these be to wake up to in the morning?
- I chatted with Cision this week about blogging & my full-time job- you can read the Q&A here.
- I am obsessed with the packaging on the new makeup line from one of my favorite designers.
- This makes me want to start doing push ups every day. Pronto.
- Speaking of push ups I don’t know about you but I’m in dire need of getting back on the workout wagon. I think some new outfits would help, right?
- Did you catch this week’s collaboration with Neutrogena?
- I have my eyes on these jeweled beauties from J.Crew.