Happy Friday & Happy Halloween! I had a rather insane and crazy week between friends’ birthdays, The Giants winning the World Series – hooray! and events I am WIPED. I’ll be getting my Halloween party on tonight (I’ll be dressing as Tanya Harding) and then hoping to have a productive and low key weekend. I hope you have a great one and enjoy this week’s roundup!
- I am beyond excited for Alicia for opening her new boutique in Chico, Syllabus. (See even more here). I need a trip out there to check out her labor of love! (So proud of you, Alicia!)
- I loved looks from Mara and Mackenzie this week.
- A great read on gluten free in The New Yorker this week.
- Rebecca Taylor has up to 70% off right now!
- This video is hilarious.
- Loeffler Randall just released their Resort Collection of shoes + accessories and they are so good. These sneaks are particularly stellar.
- Shopbop did lots of markdowns this week. I have my eye on this, this and this!
In case you missed it…
- Classic Fall style in plaid and a puffer vest
- A leather jacket + floral pumps
- How to nail the athleisure look
- An all black ensemble