With Fashion Week in full swing, the past week has been a crazed few days dotting all across the city with visitors in town, brunches galore, drink dates, plenty a dinner rendez-vous, blogger meet ups and, of course, fashion shows. It’s been nearly non-stop, but besides my aching feet and tired eyes, I’ve loved every bit. It’s so nice to have a “home base” these days vs. just visiting the city for the week and I especially loved having Alicia in town for loads of the fun! This past Saturday we made an early coffee run before meeting up with a bunch of fellow fashion bloggers for brunch in the East Village.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, $895
- Rebecca Minkoff Paramour Tote, $495
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Bell Cross-body, $228
- Coach Classics Shoulder Bag, $300
- Foley + Corinna Mini Jet-set Tote, $465
- Botkier Bruce Satchel, $545
Over the years I’ve found that having a few go-to investment bags is practically a wardrobe essential. For a girl who carries her life in her bag, during the week you’ll find me toting around NYC a large carry-all (my Foley + Corinna and my Coach Chelsea being the most loved) and on the weekend I often downsize to a shoulder bag or cross-body bag. That being said, there are tons of gorgeous bags hitting store shelves now in beautiful neutrals, striking reds & forest greens and while I have my eye on plenty, these six bags are most definitely my favorites for the fall season…that will be here before we know it!
Madewell dress, Urban Outfitters jacket (last seen here), J.Crew belt, Enzo Angiolini shoes, Rebecca Minkoff clutch, Ray Ban aviators, La Mer Collections watch, Bracelets: H&M, CC Skye, Anthropologie, Jo ring, Alex and Ani necklace (silver version here)
This week I’m out in my favorite place on earth: Beaver Creek, Colorado. Spending time with my family, laying by the pool, cooking, driving throughout the Rocky Mountains, visiting Farmer’s Markets, shopping and soaking up the most breathtaking views that I’ll never get sick of. I may be more spare in posting this week, but if you follow me on Twitter you can get in on all the beautiful surroundings I’m taking in!
p.s. have you taken a sec to like w&w on Facebook?!
Hope you all had fabulous weekends! XO
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // snow day January 29, 2015
- Wednesday Wish List January 28, 2015
- the beauty edit: on wellness January 27, 2015
- outfit // hardware January 26, 2015
- w&w weekly roundup January 23, 2015
- Sienna: love your cute little plaid top!...
- Meghan: Thanks to Up, I know you're a fitness guru so gla...
- Meghan: Love that you made a passion your career, Amanda! ...
- Meghan: I'm so glad to hear you've liked CP, Sam! I just...
- Meghan: We need to talk about this next time we get togeth...