I’m so glad it’s already Wednesday because that means the week is flying by. Today’s Wish List is all about classic Fall pieces and particularly accessories perfect for this season.
Happy Tuesday! I’ve been a busy little bee at my apartment the past few weeks trying loads of products to gear up for posts that’ll share my favorites for spring and summer! (Next up…hair care), but first here’s some little items that have me oo’ing and ahh’ing for all their genius little power.
// 1. Murad Clarifying Mask: Of all the masks I’ve tried (and that’s a lot!) this one definitely is a front-runner. It’s sulfur and clay based that works to purify and deep clean. I use it once a week and have found it really works to absorb excess oil & prevent additional breakouts.
// 2.Essie ‘Lollipop’: Talk about a stellar spring shade! This isn’t a new color for Essie, but it’s perfectly punchy and great for before I start to go all pink all the time this summer on my nails.
// 3. Bare Minerals Advanced Protection SPF 20 Moisturizer: I’m wearing moisturizer less these days because my skin has just been too damn oily (TMI?), but I’m dabbing this on for the weekends to provide a wee bit of coverage and the very necessary SPF. This is going to be a staple in my beach bag!
// 4. Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy: This guy is a little lifesaver. Similarly to the above in avoiding moisturizer for the time being, my derm told me last week to steer clear of all oil based products, concealers included. Therefore this guy came a the right time because its powder formula not only conceals and minimizes pores, it also treats throughout the day. GENIUS.
// 5. Benefit Cosmetics Dr. Feelgood: My mattifying saving grace, right here, ladies. Perfect for mid-day touch-ups and packed with Vitamins A, C and E. Can be worn with or without makeup so it’s really ideal in any situation….love, love, love.
*products provided for editorial consideration
- Benefit Cosmetics’ They’re Real mascara, $22*
- Revlon Moon Drops lipstick in ‘Orange Flip’, $8
- Essie ‘Tangerine’ polish, $8
- Pattern Sage Body Wash, $20*
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes eyeliner, $18
If you know me well (or read this blog often), you know I’m a big beauty product junkie. I love adding new items into my rotation, finding new favorites and testing out products. The top of my dressar looks like it could be on the set of a photo shoot for how much I have piled up and laying around. But while I have certain go-tos, I certainly love finding new favorites like those seen here. This Benefit mascara is A-mazing (so good in fact that it’s sold out on Benefit’s website!) and this Essie polish has since earned its spot amongst my other favorites.
p.s. in case you missed it, check out my favorite ways to beat the heat and still look be-auti-ful.
- outfit // spring like + a life update March 4, 2014
- outfit // lace + denim February 25, 2014
- outfit // grammercy park February 24, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup February 21, 2014
- outfit // mixing it up February 20, 2014
- Dana: Love love this outfit so much! that jacket is so c...
- Style Inspiration: White, Blue & Denim - The Simply Luxurious Life®: […] (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)...
- corinne: Sending positive vibes your way! I feel for you an...
- Peyton Taylor: Cute scarf!! Xo perfectlytayloredblog.com...
- Grace: Oh no friend - so terrible! Sending you a BIG hug ...
30% Off w/Code Bigevent14