As much as I love Sephora, I also love a good Duane Reade raid. There are certain beauty products from the drugstore that I use rather religiously so I thought I’d share some today.
I’m so glad it’s already Wednesday because that means the week is flying by. Today’s Wish List is all about classic Fall pieces and particularly accessories perfect for this season.
Happy Tuesday! I’ve been a busy little bee at my apartment the past few weeks trying loads of products to gear up for posts that’ll share my favorites for spring and summer! (Next up…hair care), but first here’s some little items that have me oo’ing and ahh’ing for all their genius little power.
// 1. Murad Clarifying Mask: Of all the masks I’ve tried (and that’s a lot!) this one definitely is a front-runner. It’s sulfur and clay based that works to purify and deep clean. I use it once a week and have found it really works to absorb excess oil & prevent additional breakouts.
// 2.Essie ‘Lollipop’: Talk about a stellar spring shade! This isn’t a new color for Essie, but it’s perfectly punchy and great for before I start to go all pink all the time this summer on my nails.
// 3. Bare Minerals Advanced Protection SPF 20 Moisturizer: I’m wearing moisturizer less these days because my skin has just been too damn oily (TMI?), but I’m dabbing this on for the weekends to provide a wee bit of coverage and the very necessary SPF. This is going to be a staple in my beach bag!
// 4. Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy: This guy is a little lifesaver. Similarly to the above in avoiding moisturizer for the time being, my derm told me last week to steer clear of all oil based products, concealers included. Therefore this guy came a the right time because its powder formula not only conceals and minimizes pores, it also treats throughout the day. GENIUS.
// 5. Benefit Cosmetics Dr. Feelgood: My mattifying saving grace, right here, ladies. Perfect for mid-day touch-ups and packed with Vitamins A, C and E. Can be worn with or without makeup so it’s really ideal in any situation….love, love, love.
*products provided for editorial consideration
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // buffalo plaid + leather December 19, 2014
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime December 17, 2014
- shopbop sale picks (with an extra 20% off!) December 15, 2014
- holiday tiny wins December 15, 2014
- outfit // a little festive December 15, 2014
- invest in forex: For instance, when you try to withdraw money in Ma...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: yay! glad you got them!!!...
- Sienna: your hair is so flowy and pretty!...
- Merritt: great minds think alike - our looks mirror each ot...
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime | WIT & whimsy: […] plus side, I’ve gotten extended we...