The other month I shared a roundup of some favorite recent purchases so I thought I’d do that again as the seasons change in conjunction with sharing this outfit!
Before we get to the purchases, this outfit is a little nod to some of my favorite revived trends. The kitten heel is back in full force and white shoes aren’t going anywhere this season after becoming quite the trend in 2017. I paired these beautiful (and comfortable!) Sarah Flint heels with a favorite pair of kick-flare jeans and an oversized cardigan that I plan to live in come cooler temperatures. I topped off the look with a darling bow (I need to start wearing my hair in a pony tail more often I think!?) and was out the door for the day. I loved how this outfit was full of favorites and played on proportions, textures and fabrics yet remained true to my personal style. Hope you guys love it, too! Now onto the goods…
Things I’ve Bought & Loved Recently:
- I finally found the perfect white t-shirt that I’m wearing in this post! I have the hardest time finding t-shirts because a Large is often not large enough given I have a large chest or they have too much stretch in them which only tends to exaggerate my chest. I have relied on the Madewell v-neck whisper cotton tees in the past but after about a year of wear they seem to kind of give out in terms of shape and then they inevitably get relegated to my pajama drawer. I finally decided to order a bunch of white tees at a variety of price points and I sent every one back except this one. While on the pricier side for a t-shirt, it is reliability I can’t put a price on as I finally have a plain white tee that I feel good in. I bought it in a large and it is so soft and the perfect fit. The other tee I can recommend is this one (worn here) but it is a bit of a thicker weave so it’s not as slouchy/lived-in as I like my tees to be
- I love my UGG robe so, so much (seriously it is fluffy heaven!) but it is often too hot in the summer. therefore I bought this pretty robe earlier this summer and it was perfect. Lightweight yet pretty and functional.
- This oversized sweater is going to be worn so much in the coming months! I bought it in a Small and a Medium and kept the Small because it is very oversized but this makes it perfect for pairing with suede or leather leggings or your favorite skinny jeans. & Other Stories does knitwear so well.
- I love a classic tailored white shirt but finding one where the fit is right and the fabric is right is so hard. I have finally found the perfect one. I bought it in a size 10 so I didn’t have any gaping along the button-front.
- This jacket is unlike anything I have so I let myself grab it when it went on sale briefly over Labor Day weekend. The fit is perfect and I can’t wait to style it all Fall & Winter.
- These Nike leggings have the prettiest sheen to them and were great during a recent BBG workout. (They are technically running leggings but they were great for cross-training I thought!) I bought them in the Black but the Smoky Mauve color looks sooooo pretty!
- This Madewell jacket I wore in this post has already gotten so much use and it’s not even officially Fall yet! I bought it in a Medium and the fit is perfect.
- I have loved the trend of silk scarves on a pony tail or wrapped up in a top knot but couldn’t for the life of me find a scarf I liked! On a recent trip to the Cuyana store, I spotted this one and swooped it up. It’s high quality and the perfect minimalistic pattern that’ll allow it to be paired with a lot of different types of outfits.
- I’ve worn this Stuad bag at least 3 x week which is way more often than I thought I might when I originally purchased it! (Also styled here, here & here!) The brand was a new find to me but I am super into their bag collection. They are so unique! The leather case in this bag also comes out so it doubles as a little travel case if you’re in the market for one of those to put in your work bag or carry on!
- These pretty and affordable hoop earrings. I’ve never been a hoop person but these are dainty enough and the perfect size to mix things up with my earring game.
- I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet but I’m stoked about this stylish blazer that is under $80. I’ve wanted a white blazer for a while and the fit on this one in a Medium was great on me.