Thanksgiving will be a little different for me this year as I’ll be celebrating in Australia where they are currently enjoying summertime weather! But since I assume most of you won’t be down under, I wanted to round up some cute outfit ideas appropriate for Thanksgiving. I have even more ideas coming for you in tomorrow’s post as well!
Whether your family does something formal or you keep it more casual, I hope you find something cute and comfortable. Everything is under $150 as always and the below collage is shoppable!
Shop the post:
- This classic black jumpsuit is perfect for Thanksgiving and you know I love the sleeve detail. This velvet one is also so pretty.
- I love how cozy this wrap dress is. Perfect for a comfortable yet put together look.
- One can never go wrong with a great turtleneck sweater dress like this one. It is also under $40 and comes in camel, too.
- This white silk top is so pretty and so versatile.
- How chic is this velvet blazer? Perfect to throw on with your favorite jeans. I think I have a velvet blazer in my future closet!
- I’m obsessed with the ruffle neckline detail on this cream sweater.
- Silk skirts are so on trend right now and this pleated version is the prettiest color.
- This draped body suit pairs perfectly with jeans or a skirt.
- The description of these pants reads “Special enough for a party, with a pull-on waistband so comfy you’ll forget that you’re dressed up” – sign me up!
- Velvet stretchy leggings like these might just be the perfect match for Thanksgiving eating.
- This faux fur stole would look great with a chic blazer or coat.
- Is anything better than cozying up on the couch after dinner in a warm cardigan like this one?
- This blackwatch plaid skirt would look great with a cream sweater and OTK boots.
- How cute is this headband for the holidays?
- All of the pretty details on this top make it so lovely.
- These booties are so good and also come in a gorgeous cognac color.
- I am swooning over these kitten heel mules.
- How pretty would this gold belt look with a sweater dress?
- Love this mock neck grey sweater, you’ll wear it all winter long.
[Image via this post]