I’m sure we can all agree that Thanksgiving will be a little different this year for most of us. While the typical large family celebrations are probably not on the calendar, I hope you still have an opportunity to gather with those you love to be thankful for those gifts you did receive this year.
In this month’s affordable finds, I put together some suggestions for winter outfits that are perfect Thanksgiving Day looks for under $150. Whether you’re heading to a more formal occasion or keeping it casual this year, I think you’ll find a piece or two that is both stylish and comfortable (theme of 2020, amiright?!). I’ll be safely joining a few friends in my neighborhood to celebrate Thanksgiving in the city this year. We’re deciding whether we want a theme – dressy? Pajamas party? Lounge-y? I think we can all agree that anything goes this year for the holidays.
Affordable Thanksgiving Day Outfits
Shop the post:
- No matter what your celebration looks like this year, this classic black jumpsuit (with an elastic waistband because…Thanksgiving) is a great option. I love that you can dress it up or dress it down year round.
- This mock neck sweater dress looks both comfortable and cute for your Thanksgiving festivities. The tie and side slit details definitely elevate it!
- This long sleeve, midi sweater dress is under $50 and looks so cozy. I like how the model is styled with knee high leather boots but you could also do an ankle bootie. (Check out my favorite Fall & Winter shoes here). Here’s another midi style that is perfect for the holidays.
- I love the ruffle details on the neck and sleeve of this pretty burgundy dress. It also comes in navy if that is more your style.
- Another sweater dress style that will be perfect for the holidays, this wrap dress that comes in a few different colors. I think the camel color is so beautiful for Fall and for Thanksgiving in particular!
- A piece like this poncho will be so versatile whether you’re dressing up or staying casual in jeans and a tee. And I can’t believe its under $50. Looks more expensive for sure!
- This oversized oatmeal sweater is a great basic for the holiday season but also could work for Fall and all of Winter. I also keep hearing good things about this similar option from Free People that comes in six different colors.
- If your holiday looks a little fancier this year, these velvet pants are a great pick! I bought them in Black because I am all about elastic waists right now!
- Alternatively, if you’re going the cozy sweater route, pair them with leather leggings like this pair for a chic yet comfortable outfit.
- I’d pair this pretty wrap sweater with my favorite jeans for a casual Thanksgiving dinner.
- I absolutely love this lace top! *adds to cart immediately* Hurry up with this one as certain sizes are selling out!
- I mentioned this sweater on my Instagram Stories last week and would be remiss to exclude it from this post. The ruffle detail at the neck is so pretty. I purchased it in black and I think I might also have to get it in cream.
- This pretty navy skirt is another holiday essential you’ll get a ton of use out of.
- This dainty ring set is so my style! Feminine jewelry is such a nice way to elevate a more casual outfit.
- This updated style from Steve Madden is classic and a great price under $$130. Note, the reviews recommending sizing up 1/2 size.
- I love this simple flap crossbody bag that can also be converted with a shoulder strap. All I’ve been using this year are my small black bags!
- I don’t think the headband trend is going anywhere (I’ve already bought 2 more this month- ha!) and I loved this velvet one for winter. While I’d go for black, it also comes in a festive holiday red.
- If you’re lucky enough to be celebrating Thanksgiving in a warmer climate, these suede flats will be sure to elevate any casual look. And I love that Shopbop has free shipping and returns! (One of many reasons it is a favorite place of mine to shop online!)
p.s. more cold weather budget picks & my favorite Sherpa pieces.
[Image via this post]
Ooh I LOVE the clickable collage! SO convenient. I adore 1, and 4&7 together. I haven’t found a jumpsuit that works for me yet, but I’m bound and determined!
Everything looks so inviting! I am planning wearing a loosely fitted sweater dress so I can have all the mashed potatoes haha. I cannot believe how quickly Thanksgiving is coming!!
Yessss mashed potatoes! Love a sweater dress this time of year
I cannot believe how quickly Thanksgiving is coming!!
Where did you get the black polka dot pants you have on In the picture. I love them!
Hi Tanya- the original source for the photo is always linked at the bottom of the post! I’m afraid this photo is from last year – they were from Ann Taylor!