Follain is one of my very favorite sources to find reliable, performance-based clean beauty products and their team has introduced me to so many favorites that I now consider holy grail. As they are currently running a very rare sale: you’ll score 20% off your purchase which is the highest discount they’ve ever done. Several of my very, very favorite products are included in the sale and these are products that rarely go on sale. The sale runs just for a couple of days so be sure to act fast!
Follain Clean Beauty Sale
In shopping with Follain you’ll be supporting a female-founded, mission driven small business so your purchases will be doing good.
If you’re not familiar, Follain is centered around educating consumers on the safest, most effective and yet still luxurious and special beauty products. They have their own set of rigorous standards they uphold for those products that they sell and only 10% off products they test will make it onto their store shelves. Also, unlike other stores, they don’t carry entire lines of brands, instead you’ll only see a handful of SKUs that Follain believes in and are those that passed their 5-step test.
If you’ve been looking to get into clean beauty, now is a great time to try a few from the selection I’ve curated of favorites below.
FOLLAIN SALE SKINCARE SELECTS:
- Indie Lee I-Waken Resurfacing Mask. This mask truly is so good. In just a few minutes your skin gets a refresh. Smoother, tighter and more radiant.
- Tammy Fender Epi-Peel. This peel + the Indie Lee mask were both featured as clean mask + peels favorites of mine and this is one of the best clean peels I’ve tried. Now is definitely the time to get it since it is on the pricier side.
- Herbivore Prism Glow Facial. This makes skin look so good in just 10 minutes. It’s one of my favorite discoveries of the summer.
- Ursa Major 3-Minute Flash Mask. I was reminded doing this post that I have this mask and need to find it as it is a great mask! Skin looks pretty instantly revived so its the perfect pick me up face mask.
- Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream. I’ve been using this cream to help combat the dryness my skin has been having the last week due to retinol. It’s thick and rich and gives a bit of a glow to the skin, too.
- Tammy Fender Awakening Eye Gel. This has been in my rotation for two years. It’s such a good AM and PM eye cream.
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Serum. If you’re not using a Vitamin C serum, I implore you to start- it is truly one of the best things you can do for your skin. This is the best clean one I’ve tried. I’ve been through two bottles already in my lifetime.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil. This is one of the best cleansing oils I’ve ever tried. I’ve gone through at least two bottles – maybe more – and think it does an amazing job getting skin super clean while leaving it feel really nourished.
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner. My go-to toner. It doesn’t leave skin feeling tight at all but rather nourished and super clean. I use it morning and night after cleansing.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask. One of the best clean masks I’ve ever tried and frankly I should buy a replacement as I no longer have it in my stash!
- Weleda Skin Food Light. I only just started using this in quarantine – I had gotten it on my last visit to Follain – and am starting to understand why this product has cult status. You can use it on your hands, face, body – wherever – for instant hydration. It works as a great face primer, too I’ve found. I prefer the Light version to the original having tried both in store.
- Follain Dual Detox Mask. This is a great + affordable mask that does double duty. Skin will be purified and smoother after use.
- This Pai oil is great if you are suffering from breakouts.
FOLLAIN SALE MAKEUP SELECTS:
- RMS Pressed Blush in Lost Angel. I’ve talked about this blush so much lately but it is that good. The shade Lost Angel is an amazing dupe for NARS’ Orgasm. This blush instantly adds life to your face and wears so gorgeously. If you get anything from the sale, make it this blush. I’ve heard from so many of you how much you love it after buying it!
- Ere Perez Rice Powder Bronzer. This is a favorite product Follain introduced me to. I wasn’t familiar with the brand before I shopped with them and I use this bronzer near daily now! I use shade Roma.
- Ilia Essential Brow Gel. Desert Island beauty product for me. If you read my post about filling in your brows you’ll know I absolutely love this stuff.
- Ilia Beauty Color Block Lipstick. A great clean lipstick with pretty + versatile shades. Rosette is a favorite shade of mine.
- Ilia Multi Use Pigment. Use this on your lips or cheeks for beautiful, natural and radiant color. I have a lot of shades but Temptation is my favorite!
- RMS Lip2Cheek. This is another great multi-tasking product that you can use to do 2-minute makeup by adding it to your cheeks and lips. I have it in two shades.
- RMS Luminizing Powder. A favorite powder highlighter that adds subtle glow. This has officially replaced my former love for Becca’s Champagne Pop highlighter.
- Ilia Fullest Volume Mascara. Try this brand new fluffy lashes mascara from Ilia at a discount. I tested it and I liked it!
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara. With one use you’ll understand why it has won so many awards. A lot of you guys have also messaged me to say how happy you are you bought this!
- Ilia Super Skin Tint. If you read my recent Ilia Beauty review you know I love this unicorn product! Perfect if you don’t like wearing a lot of makeup but like a little coverage. It also looks amazing when combined with a highlighter or with a bit of tinted moisturizer as I wrote about here. I wear shade Balos.
- Ilia Super Skin Foundation. And if you like a bit more coverage, I love the Ilia foundation. I wear shade Formentera.
- Ilia Eye Shadow Palette. This is such a great palette for every day.
- Saie Dew Blush. A highly pigmented pretty matte cream blush I like using in shade Rosy.
- Saie Sun Melt Bronzer + Big Brush: The prettiest summer glow this bronzer and brush are summer staples for me.
- Saie Dew Balm. A favorite quarantine beauty product as it adds luminous glow for no-makeup days or layers well over makeup, too! I have the rose gold shade.
- RMS Tinted Un-Powder. For easy coverage and mattifying powder I reach for this tinted powder.
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush. A really pretty, refillable cream blush.
If you want more info on the Ilia products above – check out my full review of all their products.
FOLLAIN BATH & BODY SELECTS:
- Everything Soap. I’ve talked about this a lot lately but Follain’s in-house brand of soap is so great and has been keeping my hands nourished throughout staying at home.
- Follain Resurfacing Body Scrub. One of my favorite beauty discoveries of this year. I love that it has both chemical and physical exfoliation to clear up skin and make it feel super soft.
- Ursa Major Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant. The first clean deodorant I’ve ever liked and felt like held up. I got it back in February and decided to test run it during quarantine – no time like the present right? For someone who has used Secret Clinical her entire adult life, I’ve been pleasantly surprised at this deodorant’s performance unlike other clean versions I’ve tried in years past.
- Ursa Major Stellar Shave Cream. I’ve been using this for the past year +. I love that it is no-fuss (no smell, no foam) and my skin feels super soft after shaving. Win/win.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Bath Soak. This is a great soothing and comforting bath soak I bought during the last Follain sale.
- Follain Candle. Follain does lovely candles if you’re looking for a nice gift to yourself or for someone else.
- Dry Brush. If you don’t yet have a dry brush, this one for under $10 is a perfect excuse to try it out! Your skin will thank you!
- Tammy Fender Hand Sanitizer. Wash your hands on the go with this foam. I went through a bottle of it during the pandemic.
Do note a few brands are excluded from the sale – let me know what you end up picking up!