Dermstore just launched their up to 25% off Anniversary Sale so I wanted to share some of my favorite products they sell that I own and love that can now be scored on sale. In the past year Dermstore has become a go-to website for me to shop from for all things skincare, makeup, haircare and body care. They have fast shipping, a great and easy return policy and they carry some of my favorite brands. They also often have great free-with-purchase gifts that I add to my travel stash of minis for future trips.
There are SO many products that are included in the sale but below are my selects. Use code CELEBRATE at checkout.
Dermstore Anniversary Sale Picks:
- My all time favorite bath product! I’ve written about this product more times than I can count but trust me when I say it’ll make you love baths. It is so soothing, so relaxing and so comforting. I buy a bottle whenever it goes on sale and this time is no exception.
- My beloved RMS blush you guys have heard me raving about a lot is part of the sale! It’s an amazing clean dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. I also recently tried the RMS eye shadows and really like it (I got the shade Sunset Beach).
- The best mascara ever that I use every day. I can’t quit it.
- This silk sleep eye mask is included! I have and love it. It makes such a good gift so you could buy it now and stash it for a friend come the holidays.
- This hair towel that was one of the best things I discovered in 2018. It dries your hair faster and helps fight frizz. This is another thing that makes a great gift that you could buy now and give to a girlfriend in the coming months.
- So many of my Caudalie favorites are included in the sale! The cult-classic Beauty Elixir, this radiance serum (one of the best things I’ve been using for my skin in quarantine), this detox mask, this effective lifting eye cream, this day cream I’ve been using on my no-makeup days and this moisturizer that I’m obsessed with and use every night of winter. AND the serum + the toner I recommend for combatting maskne are also on sale!
- The Kjaer Weiss cream highlighters in Radiance is one of my favorite clean highlighters from a pricey brand that rarely goes on sale.
- I really love the ELEMIS line and pretty much of all it is included in the sale. Favorites of mine that I own and use regularly include this bath soak for sore muscles and this one for dry skin that leaves you feeling like a million bucks, this peel that I layer with this overnight mask to wake up with baby soft skin (seriously you’ll be amazed by this combo with just one use!), this body oil that is awesome for sore muscles, this eye mask that I’ve been using once a week all year and noticed it really helps me look less tired, this refreshing Papaya Enzyme peel and this little glow booster that I talked about recently in a Beauty Empties video.
- My recent favorite foundation brush rarely goes on sale. I wrote about it here.
- I swear by sleeping with my hair up with a clip like these.
- Want longer lashes? NeuLash is included in the sale. I’ve been using mine every night of quarantine.
- I use a hair mask once a week and this one has good reviews + I’ve seen a lot of YouTubers recommend it. The brand Briogeo overall has great reviews and nearly the entire line is part of the sale! I bought this shampoo that I’ve heard great things about and this leave in conditioning spray to try and combat some of the frizz I’ve been fighting of late.
- People are obsessed with the Dr. Dennis Gross Peel pads and they’re included. I just got them and in just a few uses I understand why. If you want a fix for lackluster skin, these are it.
- This moisturizer is beloved by makeup artists and also has been beloved by me during quarantine. Skin feels super nourished after use but it also can be used as a primer, too which I love.
- If you don’t yet own a BeautyBlender, you’re majorly missing out. It is a genius tool and part of the sale.
- Two French-girl cult-favorites are included. This micellar water and this moisturizer. A lot of French makeup artists usually attribute French girl skin to using the moisturizer to prep before applying makeup.
- I also restocked on my beloved Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. It rarely goes on sale so I always buy it when it does.
SHOP THE POST:
[Image via this post]