Now that we’re into May, I’m ready to be making plans for upcoming summer weekends and activities. And with that, comes fun new outfits and looks! Today I’m excited to share a roundup of new dresses and swimwear that are all under $150.
The new arrivals right now are so good that I had a hard time narrowing down items for this collage and included a few more picks at the bottom because they were just too cute not to share. What fun plans do you have coming up?
Shop the post:
- This darling white dress is so my style and a classic piece you’ll wear all season long.
- This style is very on trend this season and this dress is such a good budget friendly version for only $30. It also comes in black!
- I love how versatile this little black dress is – easily dressed up with espadrilles or dressed down with sneakers and has great reviews. *adds to cart pronto*
- This striped midi dress with the perfect puff sleeve detail is calling my name! It’s only $25, comes in seven different prints and colors, and goes up to size 4x.
- Swooning for this gingham midi dress!
- Another versatile dress that you’ll get so much wear out of: this black one is super flattering and would look so cute paired with a denim jacket this spring.
- I’ve started to see sarongs coming back as a trend for summer and I love the blue and white print on this one.
- This ruffle navy and white dress is so pretty and would be great for any spring/summer events that you might have coming up.
- How darling is this neutral gingham dress? I love the puff sleeve and wrap detail. Note: the reviews recommend sizing up.
- This blue & white dress is so dreamy and such a flattering style.
- This gingham one piece has great reviews and is under $40!
- This floral print is so popular this summer and I love this two piece (top and bottom linked).
- This high waisted bikini is such a flattering style, currently on sale and comes in a few colors (top and bottom linked)!
- Sunglasses are my favorite accessory this time of year so I’m always in the market for new ones like this classic tortoise pair.
- If you’re the market for a new one piece, I love the tie detail on this one that is under $80 and comes in four colors.
- How pretty is this floral one piece suit? I adore the shoulder ties!