With Thanksgiving coming up quickly next week and calendars starting to fill up with holiday fun and gatherings in December, I know so many of you are on the hunt for festive and affordable pieces to add to your wardrobe.
In this month’s affordable finds post, I am sharing loads of great celebration-ready pieces for under $150. I’m especially loving all of the luxe fabrics like velvet and sequins that pair great with other classics you already have in your closet. Don’t forget that the collage is shoppable and I’ve included a few more picks at the end of the post!
Festive Winter Wear for Under $150
- A classic sweater dress like this one will take you from Thanksgiving next week to family photos, holiday parties and anything in between. I’m also loving this winter white option.
- How pretty is the floral and velvet trim on this dress?
- I have a very similar sweater to this one and I love it! It pairs great with jeans, skirts or dressy pants all season long.
- Of course I love the puff sleeve on this cardigan but its a great, versatile neutral you’ll love this winter.
- The red of this sweater is so perfect for parties this time of year and it’ll keep you warm, too. If the red isn’t for you, there are a bunch of other colorways.
- Love this simple pearl and gold ring.
- How cute are the gem buttons on this sweater?
- These kick crop style burgundy pants are a great alternative to your day to day denim this season and they’re a great price at under $80.
- Velvet is a huge trend right now and these pants are so fun! They also come in black and emerald and have great reviews.
- I love luxurious winter whites so this silk top immediately caught my eye.
- Nothing screams festive holiday wear like plaid and I am all about this cute mini skirt. It also comes in a few solid colors if that is more your style. I’d pair it with my favorite ankle booties and a cozy sweater.
- I’m very into sequin midi skirts this year so this midi skirt caught my eye. I’d pair it with pumps and a cozy sweater or a pair of knee-high boots.
- If you have any holiday parties or gatherings this winter, you need this fold over clutch. The perfect party-ready accessory.
- This red hair bow is so cute for the holidays! I also love this headband and this velvet bow too.
- Can you believe these boots are under $140?! Run, don’t walk!