I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is coming up so quickly! While I won’t be celebrating in a traditional way this year (more on that soon!), I know so many friends are getting together with their family for the first time in a couple years and I’m so happy that they will be able to celebrate with the ones they love the most.
I thought it was only fitting that for this month’s Amazon Fashion Finds, I pulled together some outfit ideas for whatever turkey day celebration you have on the calendar this year. Whether you typically keep it casual or you enjoy a more formal affair, there are a few ideas that will be both comfortable and stylish!
Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas from Amazon Fashion
- You can never go wrong with a classic midi dress like this black one. Pair it with heels for a more dressed up look or sneakers for something more casual.
- How pretty is the print on this square neck dress? Perfect for a fancier Thanksgiving affair!
- This wrap sweater dress is a comfortable and chic basic you’ll get loads of wear out of this holiday and all season long.
- This dress has tons of good reviews, comes in a bunch of different colors and is under $35!
- This striped sweater is so my style. I’d pair with my favorite denim and flats.
- This front button skirt is such a cute pick for fall and would be perfect with your favorite sweater and booties.
- An affordable alternative to my favorite suede booties, these easily pair with everything from jeans to skirts and dresses.
- How darling are these hair bows? They come in a set of two and I just love the pink velvet one.
- Love the slightly oversized fit on this crewneck sweater – it also comes in black, camel and burgundy.
- The two tone style of this cardigan is so unique and another piece that you’ll be able to wear again and again. It reminds me of one I own!
- This style of pullover sweater is so trendy right now and I’m loving this option that is under $40 and comes in a few cute colors – note, the reviews recommend sizing down. Here’s another similar version.
- All of the details on this floral top are just so pretty.
- I am so into these cropped flare leather pants! This chocolate brown color is gorgeous but they also come in black and a lighter brown. I’d pair with a cozy sweater and heels this holiday season.
- I love these jeans for the classic dark, straight leg style but also the added stretch – necessary on Thanksgiving, am I right?
A Few More Picks: