I’ve spent so many hours as of late combing through home decor items online, searching for pieces for my new apartment. While I really believe in investing in furniture that you’ll have and love for years, I look to purchase smaller, more decorative items to complete my spaces at some of my favorite budget friendly retailers like Target, Amazon, and H&M Home. Today’s post is some of the best affordable finds for your home to add some special touches as we all nest more this year. Have you been updating your space after so much time at home the last few months? Anything you’re looking for?
Shop the Post:
- This neutral floral arrangement is a pretty way to bring autumn into your home without being as literal as other fall decor.
- This simple but pretty gold framed mirror is perfect for smaller apartment living.
- How cozy does this large knit blanket look? Its available in four colors and under $80.
- I love this decorative black bowl as a centerpiece for a dining room table or detail on a bookshelf.
- Replace boring coat hooks this season with this pretty gold version.
- My book pile is currently sitting on the floor so I’m definitely in the market for functional yet pretty book ends like these.
- My two favorite cities! I love this set of prints though I’d likely switch out this frames to something like these.
- The texture of this fringe pillow cover is a nice addition.
- I know you’ve heard me talk about glassware a lot lately and I have my eye on this set of rocks glasses.
- Another functional item that will also look nice on your counter, enter this mortar & pestle set.
- I don’t often see floor lamps that are anything to write home about until I saw this one. This one is also a great option.
- If you live in a rental, changing out the hardware like drawer and cabinet pulls is a simple way to elevate your space and make it all your own. This simple gold pull is affordable (you’ll likely need a bunch!) and comes in tons of different sizes.
- Love this coffee table book to inspire my new home. And I personally just bought this one which is even more chic in person.
- This simple jewelry holder is perfect for earrings and rings.
- I’ll be keeping all my favorite blankets near by in storage baskets like these.
- A tray like this one is a simple but chic addition to your coffee table.
- I love little dishes like these for knickknacks around my home.
- Coasters are a practical addition to your space and these marble ones are some of my favorite I’ve seen.
I also just updated my Home Shop if you’re curious to see a peek inside the home items I love and use regularly. It includes the items I recently have bought for my new place!