Summer has felt like a slow build in New York so far but I’ve been loving being back in the city to enjoy the sunshine (especially from my new rooftop!)
For this month’s affordable finds, I thought I’d round up classic pieces you can wear all summer. Wear them different ways and rely on them as the weather gets hot and your social calendar gets packed. As always, everything is under $150! (And don’t forget, the collage below is shoppable so you can click on the items to be taken to the item.)
- A denim jacket is an absolute must, an easy topper for pretty much every outfit you’ll wear this summer.
- We know I love a midi dress and this black one is so perfect for everything from work to brunch with friends.
- The pattern detail on this classic one piece is so cute. (I also love this gingham suit and this one with really cute details!)
- A simple, neutral clutch that goes with everything.
- You can never go wrong with a white linen top.
- A pair of classic, tortoise sunglasses will never go out of style.
- One can never have too many navy and white striped shirts in my book.
- The perfect pair of denim shorts.
- How adorable are these gingham bow sandals?!
- I love the bow detail on this romper. (And the pom poms on this one are so cute!)
- This OTS dress is a great staple for summer weddings.
- I love the pattern on this cover up and its under $20!
- I rely on sneakers like these all year round and they are particularly great for exploring during my summer travels.
- I have these jeans in black and love them! Very tempted to pick them up in white too.
- I’ve had to put an embargo on buying any more distressed jeans but I really like how versatile these are.
I have a couple more trips coming up this summer and will absolutely be shopping from this list for a few wardrobe additions that won’t put a dent in my credit card bill. What are your summer favorites you find yourself pulling for week after week?
p.s. things I’ve bought and loved lately & even more under $100 favorites in The Shop.