Throughout each year I try and buy a lot of beauty products and enjoy sharing my reviews with you guys. I have been a beauty junkie for as long as I can remember and I truly love the science behind beauty products and understanding what works best for my hair and skin. The last few years I’ve rounded up those products I’ve loved the most in a year so today behold: the best beauty discoveries I had in 2018.
- Susanne Kaufman Essential Bath Oil for the Senses. I’m like a broken record with this stuff but you guys, it is that good. It makes baths a heavenly experience. It’s expensive but you just need a few drops and after one dip in the velvety water with the amazing scent, you’ll already be thanking yourself for buying it
- Olay Whips Total Effects with SPF. Best.Moisturizer.Ever. I always use it before makeup because it has a super matte finish. I also love that it has SPF in it because I need to wear SPF every single day. This stuff is so light and goes on so nicely. It’s probably my all time favorite drugstore product.
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eye. This stuff is magic. It sets any concealer you apply under your eye and ensure it stays put all day.
- Aquis Hair Towel. All my BFFs and I now own this towel and agree it is a game changer. It absorbs more water from your hair post-shower and therefore cuts down on drying time.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I am so glad I finally tried this much buzzed about foundation. It’s the perfect option when I want a bit more coverage than my favorite tinted moisturizer. I almost always use it when I shoot photos and for any nights out, too. It doesn’t feel goop-y like other foundations and also applies super easily. I wear the shade 3 or 3.5 depending on the time of year.
- NARS Orgasam Afterglow Lip Balm. This lip balm gives the prettiest sheer tint of color while also being hydrating. I always get asked what lip color I am wearing when I put on a swash of this and people are amazed it is a lip balm.
Dr. Brandt HydroBiotic Mask. In just one use my skin gets revived thanks to this overnight mask. You put it on as your last step before bed and it has the nicest texture yet won’t ruin your pillow. When you wake up your skin will be more hydrated and plump. I love using this mask and recommend it for anyone who struggles with dry skin this time of year. (More of my favorite face masks here).
- Ice Roller. This ice roller is such a nice way to start the day and give your face some TLC. It shrinks pores and helps give a mini-facial massage. Everyone who bought it after this post told me how much they love it, too!
Agent Nateur Holi Body Oil. I am notoriously bad at using body products but this one is starting to change my habits. It’s luxurious in feel and does not cause any mess whatsoever like other body oils I’ve tried. It really soaks in so quickly that there’s no waiting before getting dressed. It also smells like roses which is a huge plus for me. (I love rose products).
. . .
Did you guys have a product you discovered recently that you have loved? I’d love to hear about it!
Shop the Post: