I’ve been seeing so many cute, festive accessories of late so today I wanted to round up some of the best I’ve seen! (Remember the cute bow I wore in this post!?) All of those I included would instantly elevate any look and give your ensemble more flair.
A few highlights:
- This velvet bow would pump up any pony and comes in several beautiful color options.
- Top off your outfit with a bedazzled beanie like this one or this one.
- This bow bag is so stunning & so unique. I’d ditch the chain and just use it as a clutch.
- These and these are my current favorite earrings that I own to dress up a more simple outfit.
- This faux fur stole is a great way to update your favorite go-to coat.
- How fun are these earrings?!
- More of a pants kinda girl when you dress up? Add this belt for a striking addition.
- Speaking of belts, I recently bought this one and it is beautiful! I can’t wait to top a favorite LBD with it.
Wearing: Kate Spade Velvet Romper + BaubleBar earrings from this post
p.s. holiday party outfits at every budget and my favorite holiday traditions.
I really love the velvet bow. I also love how it is possible to wear totally different accessories doing Winter and especially around Christmas. So cute
Totally agree that this time of year you can have so much fun with your accessories! And I for one am totally embracing it 🙂
LOVE your earrings!
The Style Scribe
Thank you, M!!