Ever since investing in my Loeffler Randall Isla Boots, they’ve become one of my most worn shoes. They’ve definitely been worth the price given their comfort and styling versatility and this year they also released a new on-trend snakeskin print and a beautiful brown suede, too.
I’m all about prioritizing comfortable shoes in my 30s and these allow for loads of walking while also looking stylish. Further below I am sharing some other styling inspiration for how I’ve worn them.
Other Ways I’ve Styled the Boot:
Looking for the look for less? Ann Taylor has a near identical boot here and I also found these, these & these.
Also Shopbop just launched a surprise sale and I thought I’d share some of my favorite picks from the sale that has items for up to 40% off!
Shopbop Sale Picks:
- My Stuart Weitzman OTK boots I wear so much in winter. So chic and rarely go on sale.
- This perfectly drapey oversized button down. Size down! I have it in a small.
- This unique bag. I wore it here and here.
- Levi’s jeans on sale! This pair perfect for weekends and this more classic pair.
- These cool yet practical boots.
- This dress I wore here.
- These classic jeans I own and love.
- This Parisian inspired stripe tee. This striped tee, too.
- This classic chambray button down.
- This jumpsuit that I always get compliments on whenever I wear it. Size up! I wore it here.
- By the same brand, this unique dress I always love wearing. I wore it here.
- These plush sweats.
- These cult-status booties.
- These wear-with-everything boots that also come in this color.
- This luxe cardigan.
- This cute PJ set.
- This timeless denim jacket.
- My favorite bow sandals I wear all the time!
- These jeans with a cool wash and lots of good reviews.
- One of my favorite pairs of jeans is on sale in this wash.
- These cool slingbacks.
- Instagram famous sneakers. (Lots of color ways on sale!)
- Hunter boots in a chic color.
. . .
Everlane Bodysuit (Size L) // J.Crew Sweater Blazer (size S; other styling ideas here) // Mother Denim // Loeffler Randall Isla Boots // Welden Saddle Bag (c/o)
p.s. favorite Fall memories and new arrivals from my favorite French brand.
I don’t think I realized you had that re:named black midi dress! I just bought after seeing on Jess Zimlich for a wedding I have next month. Love how you styled it too!
Sure do!! Such a good affordable find!
Love them. Such an effortless piece to style so many ways.
Love the block heel! ?? Such a sleek style!
And SO comfy!