I’m spending this week looking back at the past year and after sharing my favorite purchases of 2017 earlier this week, today I’m excited to share your favorite items from the blog this year. And not so surprisingly, there are a few standouts that made both lists.
I did this post last year as well and it was fun to put together. So without further adieu, the wit & whimsy best sellers of 2017…
Best sellers of 2017:
- It is not surprising to me that you all loved these Cuyana cases as much as I did. They are a travel must have and the perfect gift for pretty much any woman in your life.
- I purchased these jeans last year and they continue to be on constant rotation (styled here). I’m going to buy the darker wash, too!
- These acrylic makeup containers have been a life saver in New York City. I first shared them in my bedroom reveal at the beginning of this year and they continue to help keep my new studio tidy.
- This cozy sweater is making the best sellers list for the second year in a row! It is seriously one of my favorites and perfect for traveling. I first styled it here.
- These slippers were in my hygge essentials post at the beginning of the year and I still love them so much. They actually made me a slippers person which I had never been before!
- You’ve already heard that this sweater is one of my favorites (styled here). The cut is perfect and the wool-cashmere blend is so soft. I just ordered it in gray!
- Ladies, trust me. I never realized how big of a difference a great hair dryer made until I tried this one.
- I’m glad you loved these hair clips as much as I did this year. They really were a great discovery and now used daily.
- Both of these pairs of faux leather leggings made the list this year. These are an all time favorite and these are on sale right now. (The latter I did have to have hemmed though to make ankle length for my 5’5″ frame – just a quick head’s up! Was totally worth it as I get so much wear out of them.)
- This duffle bag was on the best sellers list for 2016 as well and its still one of my favorites for weekend trips or as a carry on. My mom was just commenting on how nice the (faux) leather looked when I brought it to Colorado with me.
- These sneakers are great for running around the city in and come in so many different colors.
- I have repurchased this exfoliating treatment time after time and it even made my holy grail beauty post this year. It is an absolute must have in my opinion.
Shop the post:
Did you guys buy anything I shared on the blog that you loved this year? It would be so fun to hear about them!